TF IHOP Doing? IHOP says it's changing iconic name !!

I’m a savage I used to get a medium rare steak at ihop
Ordering steak at IHOP?

Either brave or dumb.
I would like to be privy to the hidden nuances of unsanctioned cookie sampling.
Son really reminding of these cheap poor unkempt ppl that frequent supermarkets.

One lady who opens the bottle of tide to fill up another bottle of tide.

Slobs who open big bags of chips as they shop and when they checkout scan an almost empty bag of chips with a trail of crumbs behind them.

Same slobs open drinks as well.

Such wild heathen savage activity.

totally missed the opportunity to call it "international house of brunch" & capitalize on an already burgeoning market... smh...
Who the **** would eat brunch at an IHOP who are known for their trashy clientele. The origins of brunch started in England and was adopted by the wealthy elite here in the states. Now people on IG show off their brunch in a sad attempt to look sophisticated and European. We had something special in this country. We had the American diner. Now it's dead thanks to uncouth, tasteless schmucks with their 70k incomes trying to become the next elite reviewer on Yelp. I hope all these IG foodies fumble their fancy cameras right onto their eggs Benedict. **** all chain restaurants and **** all bearded hipster chefs selling $30 omelettes.

ric-flair-woo-gif-11.gif

Diners are still big in the Northeast. There's five diners within a two-mile radius of me.

I have little to no reason to go out of my way for an IHOP.

Being that the name change is temporary to advertise their burger menu I ain't mad at them.

Diners are still big in the Northeast. There's five diners within a two-mile radius of me.

I have little to no reason to go out of my way for an IHOP.

Yup. I know they're huge in Jersey.

Who the **** would eat brunch at an IHOP who are known for their trashy clientele. The origins of brunch started in England and was adopted by the wealthy elite here in the states. Now people on IG show off their brunch in a sad attempt to look sophisticated and European. We had something special in this country. We had the American diner. Now it's dead thanks to uncouth, tasteless schmucks with their 70k incomes trying to become the next elite reviewer on Yelp. I hope all these IG foodies fumble their fancy cameras right onto their eggs Benedict. **** all chain restaurants and **** all bearded hipster chefs selling $30 omelettes.

ric-flair-woo-gif-11.gif

you've been holding onto this hurt & pain for a long time ...good to see you release it in an online forum ... that's right beloved, get it all out here ...it's okay.... you typed this with tears comin' down your cheeks, spacebar mad wet, up in your room punching the air like tre' styles ...

ric-flair-woo-gif-11.gif

I felt that first sentence. :lol:

Brunch is a ripoff anyway.

they just opened a brand new ihop around here, and i have never been to one either. So my wife and i went over there a few weeks ago and after driving through the parking lot and seeing the people walking in, we decided to leave. :lol:

they just opened a brand new ihop around here, and i have never been to one either. So my wife and i went over there a few weeks ago and after driving through the parking lot and seeing the people walking in, we decided to leave. :lol:

giphy.gif

So what kind of people were walking in that you couldn't stomach your food around?

:wow: :pimp: @ Obama managing to be 2 time POTUS all the while keeping his hairline.

That's a Black Hero, boi.

Nothing wrong with looking down on unhealthy looking people's eating habits to steer you in the right direction. He was going to eat there himself so he wasn't being classist. His wife probably tugged on his fubu polo and pointed at the toothless land whales walking in and they thought better of it. It's called peeping game lol.

Nothing wrong with looking down on unhealthy looking people's eating habits to steer you in the right direction. He was going to eat there himself so he wasn't being classist. His wife probably tugged on his fubu polo and pointed at the toothless land whales walking in and they thought better of it. It's called peeping game lol.
Of course YOU see it that way.

Back
Top Bottom