Shot ugly,
But my arch right,
Come on dog,
Bark,
Bite.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

discuss..

FOH with that thread title. Track is appreciated but you need to lay off that sherm if you think the Mobb > BMJR

This is definitely better than BMJR and probably my favorite Wayne song. I've probably listened to this song more times than any other song. He's athis best when he's just spitting with no chorus.

Yall !@%*@$ must not be listening correctly. BMJR is the best track Wayne has ever come up with, lyrically, flow, cadence, mic presence, you name it, hisperformance on BMJR > *

I love Tha Mobb. I really do.

But I can't put it over BM JR...

ibcrde.jpg

"Can't do it."

Still one of Wayne's best tracks tho'.

smh.gif
@ the Heatmakerz...what happened?

On another note...Jewels did his thing on it as well.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

FOH with that thread title. Track is appreciated but you need to lay off that sherm if you think the Mobb > BMJR
laugh.gif

Yea. BMJR is what solidified me as a true wayne fan.

Oh I forgot about how every time this post is made they say that Jewels' version is better, yet no one has ever posted it.

I agree MOBB > BMJR by a hair. BUT, I would like to say Off Manny Fresh last album with Cash Money, Lil Wayne had a Snippet called Waynes Takeover I thinkits 2, that was some heat rock

I remember when I 1st mentioned Jewels version and how it made Waynes forgettable for me nters damn near called for me to be banned
laugh.gif

then months later same thread, I let J.R Paperstacks hear it and he co-signed me, then someone else heared it months later and they said the same, then a fewmonths later the same. Slowly but surely it got around and now its become generally accepted as truth which it should be
laugh.gif

sorry weezy had to borrow this beat
so I can rape and abuse it, IM BASICALLY RUTHLESS (true this)
if life is a %#%+!, then damnit Ima $%++ her face
got a sister name named karma please dont $%++ with fate.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember when I 1st mentioned Jewels version and how it made Waynes forgettable for me nters damn near called for me to be banned
laugh.gif

then months later same thread, I let J.R Paperstacks hear it and he co-signed me, then someone else heared it months later and they said the same, then a few months later the same. Slowly but surely it got around and now its become generally accepted as truth which it should be
laugh.gif

NO!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

then months later same thread, I let J.R Paperstacks hear it and he co-signed me, then someone else heared it months later and they said the same, then a few months later the same. Slowly but surely it got around and now its become generally accepted as truth which it should be
laugh.gif

YES!
8eb15d4a70835aa02f00304f51b2ff0d94be045.gif

Lets eat and talk about all them n**** we cut
But. You know what? Let's not f*** up our lunch
That's real s*** if you ever seen such
Chuch

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back