Tha Mobb Appreciation Post Vol. > BMJR

So are we gonna get a link to the Juelz version, skjdlkjsakjdsjDOwnloadblealsdjlsdj one if possible. Right now Im taking The Mobb over BMJR, simply cuz thebeat kept cryin.

BM JR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything wayne has or ever will make

top 3 wayne songs for me are bm jr, hustla muzik and f--- the world

^^
pimp.gif

The Mobb was Played every moring in 05-06 as i went to working my 12 hr %@%$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

So are we gonna get a link to the Juelz version
nerd.gif
Yeah, Imma need that link too.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh, I'll take Tha Mobb over BMJR.. not as easily as some of yall givin it up.. but yea.

Ummmmm... I'm not sure a Juelz version exist... But a G.o.D. Jewels version does
laugh.gif

Can't so sign this...but Tha Mobb was hot. I thought C2 was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread when that ##%@ came on. I was like "ifthis is the intro...what the hell the rest of the album sound like".

Jewels version is nice don't get me wrong but Weezy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
blacked out

This is eons ahead of BMJR or any other track he has ever done...legendary status with this one

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember when I 1st mentioned Jewels version and how it made Waynes forgettable for me nters damn near called for me to be banned
laugh.gif

then months later same thread, I let J.R Paperstacks hear it and he co-signed me, then someone else heared it months later and they said the same, then a few months later the same. Slowly but surely it got around and now its become generally accepted as truth which it should be
laugh.gif

YES!
8eb15d4a70835aa02f00304f51b2ff0d94be045.gif

2ilbwab.jpg

"STOP IT 5"

Back
Top Bottom