THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Toned down the mistakes from game 1 = flourish in game 2. Take back home court in the next two games and we should be good.

I liked that Beats commercial. Also find it ironic that all the commercials that Draymond is in, he doesn't say a word lol.

Solid win. That's going to be the result everytime the Warriors move the ball and the bench contributes. 

Idk how I feel about Game 3 being on Sunday. That's Game of Thrones night.

I liked that Beats commercial. Also find it ironic that all the commercials that Draymond is in, he doesn't say a word lol.

Solid win. That's going to be the result everytime the Warriors move the ball and the bench contributes. 

Idk how I feel about Game 3 being on Sunday. That's Game of Thrones night.

Beats by Draymond*

i hope there aint any sort of beats curse like their is for madden. small sample size, but last bay area "star" to be in their commercial was kap..and we've all witnessed what has transpired since the release of that angry seahawks fans commercial :lol:

:\

gary payton should've been playing d on somebody though man. jason kidd shoul've spilled a highspeed on somebody too

i hope there aint any sort of beats curse like their is for madden. small sample size, but last bay area "star" to be in their commercial was kap..and we've all witnessed what has transpired since the release of that angry seahawks fans commercial
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
This came out mid-playoffs last year, and didnt seem to affect anything.

happy.gif

Funny story......

When the lady in the large juror assembly room started calling off the names of people who were required to go to the courtroom, she says "Jackie......Chan."  I let out an involuntary audible laugh.  This 60 year old asian guy who was sitting in front of me, turned around, made eye contact with me, made this face at me:

....turned back around, raised his hand and said "HERE".....and proceeed to walk out of the assembly room.  I was super embarrassed.  lol.  What are the odds he would be sitting right in front of me?  There were over 100 people in the damn room. 

Toned down the mistakes from game 1 = flourish in game 2. Take back home court in the next two games and we should be good.

Great execution in game 2. They started off sloppy, but got it together in 2nd half. They played like they are supposed to, go figure.

I like how they attacked KD during the pass and the dribble.

Back
Top Bottom