THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Bogut is soft
mean.gif
Mark Jackson with the call. 

Guys aren't making shots gotta be worst shooting game in the playoffs. Thank god its only game 3. But hard to make adjustments when guys are flat out getting outplayed.

These big layoffs between games don't help either

Feel free to correct me if you feel otherwise.

OKC can't miss tonight, they had this game from the get go.
I'm not a big fan of Bogut to be honest. My dad and I think he's soft too.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be straight up.. Idk if we can beat these guys 3 times in the next 4... OKC has been on fire since the Spurs series. They playing very well.. And Warriors... Idk what the hell happened

Ugh... Focus on getting game 4 and then move on from there

Last edited:
Easier said than done. I can't believe how many people were writing off OKC before the series started

Easier said than done. I can't believe how many people were writing off OKC before the series started
EVERYONE WAS. That's my problem. So many people were writing them off when clearly the writing was on the wall that this was going to be longer than a 5 game series to GS. I love the Warriors. I do. But c'mon let's be realistic. Give a little respect to the Thunder and what they've been doing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE WAS. That's my problem. So many people were writing them off when clearly the writing was on the wall that this was going to be longer than a 5 game series to GS. I love the Warriors. I do. But c'mon let's be realistic. 

Yup, a team with KD and RW are just gonna roll over in 5? Yea... Right

EVERYONE WAS. That's my problem. So many people were writing them off when clearly the writing was on the wall that this was going to be longer than a 5 game series to GS. I love the Warriors. I do. But c'mon let's be realistic. 

This series can easily be 2-1 either way. But okc clearly in driver seat we haven't had everyone play this bad in a while. These layoffs between games only help the team coming off the loss that's why game 1 was so important series will be defined in game 4.
Look at cavs these breaks do nothing to help the team with the momentum

This series can easily be 2-1 either way. But okc clearly in driver seat we haven't had everyone play this bad in a while. These layoffs between games only help the team coming off the loss that's why game 1 was so important series will be defined in game 4.
Look at cavs these breaks do nothing to help the team with the momentum
Exactly.

beating the spurs gave them so much confidence. those were very competitive gms and they didnt blow them 4th qtr leads like they had been all season

If Draymond gets suspended for game 4 it's a wrap, we need him out there despite his horrible play today.

This is their first truly bad game this series. It ain't over until it's over but idk wtf happened this last game. They gave up early. I think it's just nerves. Same thing happened in game 1 to a lesser extent. Going 2-2 back to Oracle where it will be 3-2 very soon. Then shutting it out at okc. Please believe it. But damn. Draymond is an idiot at all the wrong times. That kick looked intentional. Hope he doesn't get suspended. You guys need to chill out. I know we're only used to 9 losses in 73 games but damn i swear you guys expecting them to sweep in a conference finals? These are the 2 best teams in the league. This is the way it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned on how we've had two real bad stinkers in each of the last two rounds...that's concerning.

Suspension or not, whatever, they all need a collective kick in their ***** and play our style.

I think this goes 7, and I think we take it.

I can't wait til Barnes is on the Lakers next year. He's a great 4th option on offense & warrior fans don't really appreciate him at all. He's not 1, 2 or 3 on the reasons of why they lost yesterday. And no one has anything to say about Barnes when he's making plays (those rebounds against OKC? The 3 against Portland?). Barnes is guaranteed to get maxed out and warriors fans will miss him when he's gone.

Tough loss. 

But that's how the playoffs are. Down 2-1, the series is far from over.

I think Draymond still get's suspended for a game. I think the NBA is going to be stern on that.

Back
Top Bottom