Thank You To My Childhood Hero Scott Hall vol... Before Its Too Late

Razor Ramon/scott hall was one of my faves growing up. Always like rooting for "the bad guy". Shouts out to this Chico.

Razor Ramon/scott hall was one of my faves growing up. Always like rooting for "the bad guy". Shouts out to this Chico.

Kevin Nash posted the following on his official Twitter: "BTW: just talked to Scott. He was watching the Bulls game and sounded ok to me."

Scott Hall's ex-wife, Dana, has still been very vocal on her own Twitter page and had a different opinion of Scott's condition after a recent phone call: "We finally got him 2 answer phone, NOT a nice call, basically he could care less about kids/getting well- he was drinking". 

Dana has even been sending links of her recent open letter printed in the Post and Courier to Dog the Bounty Hunter, Dr. Drew, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and even TMZ, begging for their help with the situation.

Kevin Nash posted the following on his official Twitter: "BTW: just talked to Scott. He was watching the Bulls game and sounded ok to me."

Scott Hall's ex-wife, Dana, has still been very vocal on her own Twitter page and had a different opinion of Scott's condition after a recent phone call: "We finally got him 2 answer phone, NOT a nice call, basically he could care less about kids/getting well- he was drinking". 

Dana has even been sending links of her recent open letter printed in the Post and Courier to Dog the Bounty Hunter, Dr. Drew, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and even TMZ, begging for their help with the situation.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Some old shoot videos with Hall and Nash talkin about the 'wrasslin business...
Thanks for these man, I never saw them. I will put them on my IPOD, I have some long road trips coming up. Thanks again.

I didn't know so many of you were Scott Hall fans. I knew he was popular but didn't know he was the #1 for so many of you. I am happy that WWE is stepping up to help the man. The last thing we need is a dead wrestler. I kind of turned my back on the industry after we lost Benoit and Guerrero. But that is another story.

What Kevin Nash said that I will follow for now on I won't let it happen again.Scott
Scott never passed a homeless person or someone in need without opening his wallet.

Same on my end. Never got to say thanks for that ecw dvd you sent a while back..thanks again for that!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Some old shoot videos with Hall and Nash talkin about the 'wrasslin business...
Thanks for these man, I never saw them. I will put them on my IPOD, I have some long road trips coming up. Thanks again.

I didn't know so many of you were Scott Hall fans. I knew he was popular but didn't know he was the #1 for so many of you. I am happy that WWE is stepping up to help the man. The last thing we need is a dead wrestler. I kind of turned my back on the industry after we lost Benoit and Guerrero. But that is another story.

What Kevin Nash said that I will follow for now on I won't let it happen again.Scott
Scott never passed a homeless person or someone in need without opening his wallet.

Same on my end. Never got to say thanks for that ecw dvd you sent a while back..thanks again for that!

Probably the coolest wrestler ever, everybody around my age was fan and copied everything he did. Sad to see him in this kind of state, really hope he gets better soon.

Probably the coolest wrestler ever, everybody around my age was fan and copied everything he did. Sad to see him in this kind of state, really hope he gets better soon.

RAzor's Edge on the bed and in the jumpers all day!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

If this *$%!% really cared about him, she would actually get help instead of attention whoring herself on twitter. I don't even understand half of the **%@ she sayin on there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

If this *$%!% really cared about him, she would actually get help instead of attention whoring herself on twitter. I don't even understand half of the **%@ she sayin on there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom