Thank You To My Childhood Hero Scott Hall vol... Before Its Too Late

i am literally in the same boat as you OP..Scott/Razor has been my favorite wrestler ever since I was a kid.

i was amped to go to Survivor Series 95 with my bro and pops just to see Razor..i remember the type of eliminations matches they had, putting faces with heels against another team...i didn't even care that razor got eliminated by the british bulldog and that he was the only good guy on his team..i was so geeked that i was able to hear the tires screeching and the theme music blaring..i hate using the word swag but he invented that characteristic in the wrestling world..say ric flair all you, i don't agree with that.

i'll still watch his old matches here at work on youtube and I'm 23 now...i saw that video once, as well as all of his other new blog videos he has on youtube talking about old matches with larry zbysko.

dude is a legend but i'm worried he'll fall just like every other wrestle we've seen..i ain't gonna lie i was pretty dissapointed not seeing Hall with the rest of the kliq at the hall of fame for HBK..i heard the interview when he said he wasn't stable enough to go and didn't want to ruin it for anybody..which i understood, then i saw this past video when he stumbled to the ring and everything..
tired.gif

and a side note..HBK will always be one of the greatest..they always say that the ladder match was what elevated him to the next level..but everyone always forgets that Razor won that match for both IC belts
smokin.gif

i am literally in the same boat as you OP..Scott/Razor has been my favorite wrestler ever since I was a kid.

i was amped to go to Survivor Series 95 with my bro and pops just to see Razor..i remember the type of eliminations matches they had, putting faces with heels against another team...i didn't even care that razor got eliminated by the british bulldog and that he was the only good guy on his team..i was so geeked that i was able to hear the tires screeching and the theme music blaring..i hate using the word swag but he invented that characteristic in the wrestling world..say ric flair all you, i don't agree with that.

i'll still watch his old matches here at work on youtube and I'm 23 now...i saw that video once, as well as all of his other new blog videos he has on youtube talking about old matches with larry zbysko.

dude is a legend but i'm worried he'll fall just like every other wrestle we've seen..i ain't gonna lie i was pretty dissapointed not seeing Hall with the rest of the kliq at the hall of fame for HBK..i heard the interview when he said he wasn't stable enough to go and didn't want to ruin it for anybody..which i understood, then i saw this past video when he stumbled to the ring and everything..
tired.gif

and a side note..HBK will always be one of the greatest..they always say that the ladder match was what elevated him to the next level..but everyone always forgets that Razor won that match for both IC belts
smokin.gif

Some old shoot videos with Hall and Nash talkin about the 'wrasslin business...

21:45-22:15..

Nash: you know why your gonna get over???
Hall: nah man, why why?
Nash: 'cause you got cool ring music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some old shoot videos with Hall and Nash talkin about the 'wrasslin business...

21:45-22:15..

Nash: you know why your gonna get over???
Hall: nah man, why why?
Nash: 'cause you got cool ring music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's sad. But have you seen the list of wrestlers that have died? I took a look at a list on the internet a couple of months ago and these things stood out on the list: a) most of the wrestlers died before the age of 55, b) a lot of them had drug and/or drug problems, c) a lot of them had heart problems. Smh. It's a shame. I used to love wrestling as a kid.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

dude invented swag
eek.gif

dude was one of my favs growing up.. my dad never understood why though 
laugh.gif
 (he was always into the archetypal heros like Bret Hart & Hogan)
dad: "why do you like this guy?.. hes not even that good 
grin.gif
"

me @ 7ys old: come on dad, 
eek.gif
.. look how cool he acts!" 

dad: 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's sad. But have you seen the list of wrestlers that have died? I took a look at a list on the internet a couple of months ago and these things stood out on the list: a) most of the wrestlers died before the age of 55, b) a lot of them had drug and/or drug problems, c) a lot of them had heart problems. Smh. It's a shame. I used to love wrestling as a kid.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

dude invented swag
eek.gif

dude was one of my favs growing up.. my dad never understood why though 
laugh.gif
 (he was always into the archetypal heros like Bret Hart & Hogan)
dad: "why do you like this guy?.. hes not even that good 
grin.gif
"

me @ 7ys old: come on dad, 
eek.gif
.. look how cool he acts!" 

dad: 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder if he's aware of how many now-grown men still consideer him an icon of masculinity and machismo and looked up to him when we were younger.

I wonder if he's aware of how many now-grown men still consideer him an icon of masculinity and machismo and looked up to him when we were younger.

Damn, Kevin Nash up there looking like Michael McDonald.

But, I think it was tasteless for that organization to let Scott Hall go out there in that condition. No one in the crowd was entertained by that. They had to literally hold him up.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember me and my homie playing WCW Nitro on PS and doing the "yo chico" Scott Hall cutscene.

But, I think it was tasteless for that organization to let Scott Hall go out there in that condition. No one in the crowd was entertained by that. They had to literally hold him up.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember me and my homie playing WCW Nitro on PS and doing the "yo chico" Scott Hall cutscene.

Originally Posted by romedadude

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 he did but not anymore... Nash came back at the Rumble this year

Originally Posted by romedadude

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 he did but not anymore... Nash came back at the Rumble this year

Back
Top Bottom