thank you

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Zeus23

oh man.. I thought I had it bad.

Oh man, you DO have it bad
laugh.gif

Yes u indeed do sir. Shall we recap??????

Spoiler [+]

LMAO... dont mean to thread jack but is anyone else afraid to kiss a new girl for the first time?? I mean you can get something through saliva right?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

LMAO... dont mean to thread jack but is anyone else afraid to kiss a new girl for the first time?? I mean you can get something through saliva right?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

OhSoFresh75 wrote:
Like they say in That 70's Show..."BURN!!"...u definitly gotta dump that broad..Do it in a messed up way too .. cuz she definitly screwed u..pause

laugh.gif

For the Record I would never kiss a girl if I seen some $+#% (rash/bumps/marks) around her lips
sick.gif

That's like loading a gun putting it to your head and pulling the trigger and hoping that the bullet doesn't comes out
smh.gif

smh.gif

If its true that You and her are infected. Do everyone a favor and Stay with her so no one else can get this disease.

And besides, the vast majority of people who are exposed to HSV 1 never have outbreaks (if they even contract the virus at all, the younger you are the morelikely you are to have it stick with you). Just like most people who get chicken pox never have a shingles outbreak.

I'm not sure if there is a blood test for HSV 1, I think they have to swab a blister since the virus is shed in skin particles.

I have it. Had it since I was 4 or so. thank g its not genital though
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Wow. Just leave her alone, get tested (hopefully all negative results), and live your life. There are millions of women out in the world toconquer.......just strap up.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom