Thanks for the change, Obama.

Y'all are really that surprised tho?

It's like watching basketball and not expecting to see anyone get dunked on....

....Anything any politician tries to pull doesn't catch me off guard one bit.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

As much crap as Obama said about Bush... dude is just continuing Bush's legacy...  Pathetic!!!!!!!!
"When George W. Bush was president, the Patriot Act became part of the liberal conspiracy theory that Republicans were engaged in a lawless crusade to turn the U.S. into a police state," the Wall Street Journal wrote in an editorialTuesday praising the administration's embrace of the surveillance provisions. "But the Patriot Act can now join Guantanamo, military commissions, unlimited detention, drone strikes, the state secrets doctrine and Middle Eastern democracy as Bush policies that Mr. Obama has embraced one way or another."
if anything this just goes to show that all US presidents are puppets being controlled by the same powers-that-be... which does not surprise me. people dont realize that the presidents hand is forced on a lot of issues.
i'd still rather have Obama in there than anyone else. 

Obama > McCain though. It's not like you guys had or still have a better choice
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad though,my President is black and my Camry is grey
pimp.gif

Obama > McCain though. It's not like you guys had or still have a better choice
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad though,my President is black and my Camry is grey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

As much crap as Obama said about Bush... dude is just continuing Bush's legacy...  Pathetic!!!!!!!!
"When George W. Bush was president, the Patriot Act became part of the liberal conspiracy theory that Republicans were engaged in a lawless crusade to turn the U.S. into a police state," the Wall Street Journal wrote in an editorialTuesday praising the administration's embrace of the surveillance provisions. "But the Patriot Act can now join Guantanamo, military commissions, unlimited detention, drone strikes, the state secrets doctrine and Middle Eastern democracy as Bush policies that Mr. Obama has embraced one way or another."
if anything this just goes to show that all US presidents are puppets being controlled by the same powers-that-be... which does not surprise me. people dont realize that the presidents hand is forced on a lot of issues.
i'd still rather have Obama in there than anyone else. 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I really did believe we were getting something different in Obama..but its like you said.

I really did believe we were getting something different in Obama..but its like you said.

I'm still voting for Obama. He did something Bush couldn't, CATCH OSAMA!!!

im not cereal

I'm still voting for Obama. He did something Bush couldn't, CATCH OSAMA!!!

im not cereal

Obama's just a figurehead. There's more beyond what is only visible to the public eye behind the grand scheme of things.

Obama's just a figurehead. There's more beyond what is only visible to the public eye behind the grand scheme of things.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

30t6p3b.gif
I didn't vote for another Republican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

30t6p3b.gif
I didn't vote for another Republican

Back
Top Bottom