**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by RockDeep

We got it like that.
Denzel{{ "my man"}}Denzel

But I made a Face Book, just so I can help you out.
pimp.gif

now it that ain't love. I don't know what love is.

^^ This bamma said BETTER... lol

Dag Bruh...

I appreciate errybody who's helped out on pushin the Fan page for real.

Thanks to Everyone on NT who supported and even those who couldn't....

Yeah Klip at this pace it would take 10 years.. lol

Just a Tad.
son i swear you are a smart dude..great marketing technique. we all knew you wasn't going to get that many fans but you set the bar highenough to where you probably got more fans than you realistically expected. kudos to you and good luck on your radio show.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Just a Tad.
son i swear you are a smart dude..great marketing technique. we all knew you wasn't going to get that many fans but you set the bar high enough to where you probably got more fans than you realistically expected. kudos to you and good luck on your radio show.

Thanks bruh.... You aint gotta butter me up for another appearance on the show.. I got you still
roll.gif

But seriously.. I appreciate all your help and everyone else who sent people our way. I obviously knew we weren't gettting to 100K but if it could get afew into it and Lurkers even chimed in... it was worth the try.

I am not going after Colleges, Juco's and our Favorite Charity The Breast Cancer Society. Between Them.. thats Millions.. and if I can get a battle of theLocal colleges I may be able to get somewhere.

Nah.. not tonight...

Check the Wale thread and our Facebook page for more info.

Most likely next week. I'll always give you guys some notice.. lol

Originally Posted by Christabel

Nah.. not tonight...

Check the Wale thread and our Facebook page for more info.

Most likely next week. I'll always give you guys some notice.. lol
2czu7eu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom