That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam, ya boy CB flipped
eek.gif

15f4v2b.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

son is a beast for this $#** tho. shouldve took his aggression out on these cheeks
rihanna_cb_barbados.jpg

eek.gif
man i would ravage that
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

must be nice to be a celebrity because nobody gets processed in only 2 hours at LA County
roll.gif

aint that the truth.
ive heard from people who went to the twin towers that it took them like 2 days to "fully get book/in the system" (but they could be lying, i dunno)

That gif is awesome. I mean how many foreheads did they give this chick???

NOTE** If Chris put his hands on this woman it is sad..... but ladies it is funny as hell how we are going at it.

y'all don't wanna know what I know. smh....

well I guess you'll maybe see me on the local LA news in the morning in about 5 hours or so from now or maybe tmz.... but they're(paparazzi) lined upoutside my dude CB's hotel right now, I just left there. jesus. f.y.i. the car he was driving was one of ours. so it got impounded and I had to see allthese paps and news cats there. I gotta grab the whip in the morning, hopefully lapd releases it so I can go on with my busy **% week. man....

If you don't mind, we would love to know what happened. Damn, it sounds like you always around certain drama that unfolds in Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom