That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

oh nooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the gifs are killin me

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

A source close to the investigation tells E! News exclusively that Rihanna has alleged to police that Brown choked her while threatening to kill her and, subsequently, she lost consciousness.
Damnnnnn!!!!!
im starting to
eyes.gif
, these stories keep changing/getting worseand worse. I'm starting to wonder what is fact and what is fiction

If they both do have herphes...they careers are over. No ones buying albumbs knowing one has an std. No one wants to hear love songs from somebody burning.Like ewww

Originally Posted by Face82

If they both do have herphes...they careers are over. No ones buying albumbs knowing one has an std. No one wants to hear love songs from somebody burning. Like ewww
laugh.gif
i heard fab got herpes tho

Alright I haven't been able to follow this very closely...do we know for sure it was Rihanna or is that speculation because they were dating or whatever?

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Alright I haven't been able to follow this very closely...do we know for sure it was Rihanna or is that speculation because they were dating or whatever?

No speculation... It's victim's confidentiality; the police aren't gonna come out and put her on blast like that.

I guess it wasn't double the pleasure or double the fun for Rihanna's 2-piece...and I ain't talkin' Wrigley's.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dude will never have another groupie either...
roll.gif

that lucky mutha ****a gets more {} than he can know what to do with

Even if the whole world knows he has herpes, he'd still get more box than everyone on NT combined.

Back
Top Bottom