That feel right before you turn the conversation with a Girl... vol: get over it..

sup famb...
i was chopping it w/ this chick a few years back, and started to break down the whole convo in mind... replaying how things went down.... everything was dope right up until i had it in my mind to turn the conversation to a different path...

i got this feel right in my chest.. heart thumped hard... messed up it up and fumbled the rock..

then i realized "why am i worried? the worse thing she could say is no... as a matter a fact... if she's not feeling me, then its something wrong with her"...

from then on, i understood that there's NO reason to have this feeling... embarrassment only lasts a few min... and also noticed that everyone's focus aint on me. if i fall.. dust myself and get up.

i know i'm not the only one that gets this feel before i turn the convo from "hey how you doing" to "what's with me and you"...

how do you fellas combat that feeling? this would really help out some of the younger cats on the board having issues talking with chicks...

help the young playas out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
flamers welcome. hit my sig if you're feeling down on yourself, though. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You answered it yourself boy boy, whats the worst that could happen? Unless you think she is your future wife, you might as well try every line in the book, and if you fail its on to the next one!

I don't mean to come off like I think i'm all that,but after a certain period of time I just stopped putting myself out there like that.

I just lay back and play it cool,they let it be known that they're interested (which is always flattering regardless as to whether I find the female attractive or not) and I say yes or no.

You pretty much answered it already. I learned way back that it's really true, the worst thing that can happen is they say no, and you chalk
it up and move on. As long as your sole focus is on 1 chick (like putting all your eggs in 1 basket), it shouldn't be a problem to keep it moving.
A huge mistake is making a b-line for 1 chick while being thirsty. That radiates and being shot down is inevitable
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ive been pondering this since i was a child.

infact when i was 11 it was my childhood friend Ryan Lacompt who when i told him i was afraid to tell this girl i liked that i liked her, said "whats the worse thats gonna happen? is she gonna grab your d***, rip it off and throw it in the Everglades or something? No, thats not gonna happen. that never happens."

naturally i started cracking up (infact, reminiscing about it now makes me laugh heartily
laugh.gif
) and ever since then Ive always tried to take that wacky little pep talk to heart.

I dont always follow through but I do more often than not, and I really think it was because of what he said that day
laugh.gif

Don't even have that feeling anymore. The one that worries me is that one that leads to the first smash, i don't wanna say anything to mess it up because i'm usually atleast 40% torqued at that point.

Originally Posted by solarius49

You answered it yourself boy boy, whats the worst that could happen? Unless you think she is your future wife, you might as well try every line in the book, and if you fail its on to the next one!

Co-sign

Exactly. No reason to fear rejection or whatever you wanna call it. she aint into you, waste of time. just ask yourself...WHATS THE WORST? if you really its worth the risk, which the answer is usually yes, then go for it. be assertive, be confident, be a man. peace

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif

infact when i was 11 it was my childhood friend Ryan Lacompt who when i told him i was afraid to tell this girl i liked that i liked her, said "whats the worse thats gonna happen? is she gonna grab your d***, rip it off and throw it in the Everglades or something? No, thats not gonna happen. that never happens."

naturally i started cracking up (infact, reminiscing about it now makes me laugh heartily
laugh.gif
) and ever since then Ive always tried to take that wacky little pep talk to heart.

I dont always follow through but I do more often than not, and I really think it was because of what he said that day
laugh.gif

I hear you. I'll never forget my uncle telling me "Scared Money don't make Money."

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lemme tell you something famb...this Ryan guy?... is a friggin bawse ...

She aint interested her loss. Men don't want female friends so if thats what she's offering and you wanna smash just keep it moving. She'll come around and want the D when you ignore her

Look her in they eye and let your nonverbal do the talking . Chick can pick this nonverbal cue up real quick.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

They let it be known that they're interested (which is always flattering regardless as to whether I find the female attractive or not) and I go in when I think she is genuinely interested. This never fails. Its all about vibe no way this could be explained though text. 

own your attitude. meaning nobody has control over your state of mind except you. own your reality, your place in it and your ability to define how you feel about it. meaning no other human being can make you angry or sad, you have complete control over your reality. meaning some broad who rejects your advances is irrelevant to the big picture. if a girl is not feeling it in my mind im laughing at her and i just do my thing/diddy bop on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom