THAT GUY.......

That guy who's in a "band" and goes out with his drum sticks every where he goes.

That guy that has all the latest b-ball gear and can't even do a lay up.

That guy that makes up statistics to win an argument. "90 percent of _______ do _____ ." >D

That guy that honks the horn as soon as the light changes.

That guy that speeds to pass you only to get to the stoplight at the same damn time. :smh:

That guy who tries to convince you you're wrong when you're a lot more knowledgeable on the subject

That guy who brags about how much they drank or smoked

That guy who calls the music you bump "trash" any time you play a song that doesn't sound like 90% of what's on the radio

that guy that owes you dough and always in the latest kicks :stoneface:

I wanna punch all these guys in the face

That guy that claims he gets all of the ******, but when you go out he gets at ZERO females.

That guy that fronts like the new chick he's talking to is bad.. He finally brings her around and

fionafd5.jpg

That guy thats quiet during the riot...then after the fact turns conan the barbarian talm bout what he woulda did and how lucky so and so is and how if he wasnt on probation it wouldve been over over :stoneface:

that guys that lives in the past 24/7. Talks about all of his past victories in life n ****. Has no new stories, ever. word to '4 touchdowns in one game'

that guy that cock blocks. see's you talking to a girl and randomly comes in the convo with annoying or embarrassing information that ruins the whole vibe

That guy that asks for a sip and ends up drinking half the damn bottle.

Wait what??
Man my boy asked for a sip of my gatorade after a game at the park one day years back after school...I ain't wanna share but I was like eff it, passed him the bottle right quick, told him don't make contact with the bottle of course cause I'll be damned if someone's lips touch my drink....son threw back as much as he could and by the time I snatched the bottle back there was just over half, maybe 3/4s left.

Never made that mistake again :lol:

That bummy *** guy that doesn't make any shots the whole game, but decides to be the coach and get mad when you throw a bad pass :smh:

That guy that says "i went out with her in 5th grade" when you ask if he knows about the chick :smh:

That guy that calls you 6x straight if you dont pick up

That guy that stops as soon as the light turns yellow

That guy that always wants to gamble but when he loses he never wants to pay up

Back
Top Bottom