That ONE girl in class. VOL. I want to sit next to her. Edit: I got the #.

I used to always meet girls when I first started college and end up smashing some. Now it's kinda ehh. I start again Monday hopefully I pull something new.Smashing the same box gets old really fast.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

i remember my first day of classes in college.

went thru the same thing, bad chick in my math class.

but she ended up bagging me lol. never talked to her in class, i'd go back to my room and she'd hit me up on facebook with the famous "when are we gonna chill" aka i want to smash.

invited her over n did the deed. and i ended up smashing just about everyday my whole freshman year.
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

but she ended up bagging me lol. never talked to her in class, i'd go back to my room and she'd hit me up on facebook with the famous "when are we gonna chill" aka i want to smash.

invited her over n did the deed. and i ended up smashing just about everyday my whole freshman year.
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
she probably ugly

lol jk, but not all of us are blessed with looks

Pics?

Just talk to her. Sit down and ask her what's her major and go from there.

you guys are hilarious.

but don't worry. just remember you're going to see her for the next _ weeks, take it slow the first time you talk to her. you probably won't getdigits upon the first establishment of communication, probably the 2nd or 3rd, especially you freshmen. you might just have a slump the first quarter/semesterbut just rack up the digits and maximize your contacts.

to me, my 1st quarter was like a preseason with some success here & there,but chicks got real loose nearin the middle of the year... works every time
roll.gif

op i can tell by the way you described this girl that you are putting the #%*$% on a pedestal

she was not "glowing"., most likely she just spends 20 minutes in front of the mirror every morning caking makeup on her face.
eyes.gif

she's just an ordinary person like you and me... go up to her, make conversation, get the digits, and maybe YWS

How do you break the ice. Good question. How do I break the ice?

I usually put a bottle of water in the freezer, let it ice up overnight, go into class and bang it crazy in front of a girl. They ask me, what am i doing and isay "Im breaking the Ice"

Girls love my corniness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FREQUENTFLYER

don't sit next to her.
be the first to leave class. but before you leave swing by her desk. drop a note on her desk saying study buddy? call me, and then your number. make no eye contact during the drop off.
roll.gif

Get to know her through the class. If there as an assignment due, get her input on the assignment and lead that to contact info for the class. From there, justget to know her from little by little.

And for the record, be yourself. No girl wants to date a guy who puts up a front as if they are BFF's with Pharrell and Kanye West.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
she probably ugly

lol jk, but not all of us are blessed with looks

i guess the point i was trying to make was that girl want to smash just as much as we do, theres a chance shes equally as shy as the OP. and if all else fails,facebook is your friend

i know what u mean. there was this one beautiful chick in ma class but she sat in the middle of the room and i sat on the other side. then on a
group project she was paired up with me. i was nervous but we connected and we ended being good friends.

worst thing that can happen is that shes not interested so just move on.

Originally Posted by migit1209

How do you break the ice. Good question. How do I break the ice?

I usually put a bottle of water in the freezer, let it ice up overnight, go into class and bang it crazy in front of a girl. They ask me, what am i doing and i say "Im breaking the Ice"

Girls love my corniness
laugh.gif
You're joking right?

I dunno but more times than not I'm taking a L in this situation. Asian chick last semester, dark skin beauty the semester before, and for some reason mymemories of JHS are fresh regarding this
smh.gif
and in all other areas I'm a wild _ mad fun and crazy. Don't even know what it is.

Just do it man. Just go in, something will catch her unless she's taken and a stuck up prude %%+!#.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

i know what u mean. there was this one beautiful chick in ma class but she sat in the middle of the room and i sat on the other side. then on a
group project she was paired up with me. i was nervous but we connected and we ended being good friends.

worst thing that can happen is that shes not interested so just move on.

roll.gif
@ you tryna act like you still didn't take a L

Its ridiculously easy to meet a new chick in a class, just bring up class topics and go from there. Eventually ya'll will be hanging out after classgetting grub, hangin' out outside of school, etc.

Just don't be corny, just be yourself and act cool.

Back
Top Bottom