That ONE girl in class. VOL. I want to sit next to her. Edit: I got the #.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

i know what u mean. there was this one beautiful chick in ma class but she sat in the middle of the room and i sat on the other side. then on a
group project she was paired up with me. i was nervous but we connected and we ended being good friends.

worst thing that can happen is that shes not interested so just move on.

roll.gif
@ you tryna act like you still didn't take a L
QFT... i was expecting "i was nervous but we connected and i ended up smashing", that lastsentence was a huge letdown

i was in the same situation as you but i failed like 5 times. last semester there was this chick that gave me the "look" but i could never sit nextto her. by the third day in the semester she kept turning her head back to look at me. at first i thought she was looking at someone else so i just focused onthe professors lectures. then when class ended she stopped in front of me but i passed her to talk to the professor. second fail was when i actually talked toher about the class and she seemed very friendly and out of nowhere she had to go somewhere and it looked like she wanted me to go in for the move but i justsaid "ok then, cya tomorrow". i could go on but OP dont fail like i failed

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its ridiculously easy to meet a new chick in a class, just bring up class topics and go from there. Eventually ya'll will be hanging out after class getting grub, hangin' out outside of school, etc.

Just don't be corny, just be yourself and act cool.
yes. This and do try to sit next to/behind/infront of her in case you have to get together in groups for something. Then you can talk to her theretoo.

I used to always scope out the classroom for a target, sit next to em eventually, and hit it off from there.

I miss school.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

i remember my first day of classes in college.

went thru the same thing, bad chick in my math class.

but she ended up bagging me lol. never talked to her in class, i'd go back to my room and she'd hit me up on facebook with the famous "when are we gonna chill" aka i want to smash.

invited her over n did the deed. and i ended up smashing just about everyday my whole freshman year.
man you lucky
laugh.gif
. I'd wished that happened to me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yo, what that thing schmell like?
No lie, im going to say that to a female in my class. I just want to see what her reaction would be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And when she asks "what?", just say "huh?"

they said that some girls are soo hot people are scared to talk to them because of they're hott. then you see a dime piece kissing some nerdy %%# dude.just because he had the balls to talk to the girl
laugh.gif
. then i say to myself "he must have a real big.......smile"

just go for it. sit next to her and just make a small comment about something going on in the class. i'm a pretty shy dude but ive talked to plenty ofrandom girls in class or wherever and met a lot of people this way. smashed a few by doing this but still most of the girls ended up just being friends. butmaking friends is good too. opens up connections so if you saw her at a party or eating with her friends you would get introduced to them. i would say class isthe easiest place to meet new girls. the worst thing that could happen is the convo going awkward but that means you never had a chance anyways.. or the girlis shy too. .

but i also noticed that my success rate was a lot better in smaller classes (>30 people) especially if the girl doesnt know anyone else in the class. butyou have to make your move quick, within the first 2-3 weeks or else some other dude is gonna take that spot and #%!$ block you for the rest of the semester..

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOUR IN COLLEGE?!????????????????????

WAIT SOMETHING DOESN"T ADD UP!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!
I THINK YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN

Quit acting like a girl, simply ask her:

You- "Do you know how much a penguin weighs.?"

Her- "No, why.?"

You- "Enough to break the ice.!"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ya dont forget your in college, and its the beginning of the year. Too much action going on to trip over one broad

Well, she sits in the same spot everytime, right? Why don't you come early one day and sit on her seat (or maybe the one beside it). When she comes in, shewill obviously go to her original seat. But seeing that you have taken it, she will probably move. When you see her, be like "Oh, is this your usual seat,sorry, you can have it. Mind if I sit next to you?"

Good luck. And try to post some pictures if possible.

im guessin the same ppl in that "other thread" are in here possibly.... what the hell happened? Please enlighten Me

if she's sitting alone...it should be no problem at all...just get to her before others do...just be cool, invite her to hang out, etc...really man,it's not difficult if she's chillin in class by herself.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Well, she sits in the same spot everytime, right? Why don't you come early one day and sit on her seat (or maybe the one beside it). When she comes in, she will obviously go to her original seat. But seeing that you have taken it, she will probably move. When you see her, be like "Oh, is this your usual seat, sorry, you can have it. Mind if I sit next to you?"

Good luck. And try to post some pictures if possible.
Best idea in this post, only I would not give her the seat back
laugh.gif

If she gives you a look just smile and hopefully she'll sit next to you and then you can commence the conversation (this is genius, I'm gonna do thiswhen I start school)

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

which school. I'm taking AAS 33A at san jose st right now.
laugh.gif

San Jose St! HAHA. fasho thanks for all the advice, ima be sure to try it on Monday. Go in with a fresh cut and fit. haha. Will be awkward considering theMIDDLE seat has been vacant last 2 days and now I am just going to sit in it. My breath will be kicking too since I'm fasting. ouch. haha. And it's notthat I'm not smashing. It's just some girls have this affect. Like she stares STRAIGHT, doesen't smile or look at NOBODY. gonna be tough

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

which school. I'm taking AAS 33A at san jose st right now.
laugh.gif

San Jose St! HAHA. fasho thanks for all the advice, ima be sure to try it on Monday. Go in with a fresh cut and fit. haha. Will be awkward considering the MIDDLE seat has been vacant last 2 days and now I am just going to sit in it. My breath will be kicking too since I'm fasting. ouch. haha. And it's not that I'm not smashing. It's just some girls have this affect. Like she stares STRAIGHT, doesen't smile or look at NOBODY. gonna be tough

YDNS

Back
Top Bottom