That ONE girl in class. VOL. I want to sit next to her. Edit: I got the #.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

im starting to think most NT'ers are

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian
4. Would rather be here talking about a girl they failed with rather than being with that girl.

I mean seriously, how old are you? Time to jump outta your shell buddy. If you dont do it now, youre never gonna do it. Talk to her. Maybe she has a man, maybe she doesnt. Maybe shes interested in you, maybe shes not. Worse case scenario, she says shes taken or not interested. Big deal, youre in school...plenty of fish in the ocean.

If you get rejected, hey, take it as a lesson learned. What that means is, at least you got up to bat. Although you struck out, youre ready to get another atbat. This time youre ready...next story you'll have for Nt is, "hey guys, i "smashed" that girl from class".

Moral of the story : grow a pair.

you being racist?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GhostRideIt

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian
4. Would rather be here talking about a girl they failed with rather than being with that girl.

I mean seriously, how old are you? Time to jump outta your shell buddy. If you dont do it now, youre never gonna do it. Talk to her. Maybe she has a man, maybe she doesnt. Maybe shes interested in you, maybe shes not. Worse case scenario, she says shes taken or not interested. Big deal, youre in school...plenty of fish in the ocean.

If you get rejected, hey, take it as a lesson learned. What that means is, at least you got up to bat. Although you struck out, youre ready to get another atbat. This time youre ready...next story you'll have for Nt is, "hey guys, i "smashed" that girl from class".

you being racist?
eyes.gif

You REALLY think thats racist? You need to get out more buddy.

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian

you being racist?
eyes.gif

I agree...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

which school. I'm taking AAS 33A at san jose st right now.
laugh.gif

San Jose St! HAHA. fasho thanks for all the advice, ima be sure to try it on Monday. Go in with a fresh cut and fit. haha. Will be awkward considering the MIDDLE seat has been vacant last 2 days and now I am just going to sit in it. My breath will be kicking too since I'm fasting. ouch. haha. And it's not that I'm not smashing. It's just some girls have this affect. Like she stares STRAIGHT, doesen't smile or look at NOBODY. gonna be tough
what time is you're class? I don't have class Monday.
devil.gif
nerd.gif

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian

you being racist?
eyes.gif

Yeah that's racist. Generalizations FTL.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian

you being racist?
eyes.gif

You racist salty cookie I'm gonna make love to you until you love me, biggot.

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

which school. I'm taking AAS 33A at san jose st right now.
laugh.gif

San Jose St! HAHA. fasho thanks for all the advice, ima be sure to try it on Monday. Go in with a fresh cut and fit. haha. Will be awkward considering the MIDDLE seat has been vacant last 2 days and now I am just going to sit in it. My breath will be kicking too since I'm fasting. ouch. haha. And it's not that I'm not smashing. It's just some girls have this affect. Like she stares STRAIGHT, doesen't smile or look at NOBODY. gonna be tough
what time is you're class? I don't have class Monday.
devil.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
worrdd me too i only got classes Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian

you being racist?
eyes.gif

the hell
laugh.gif

Move on. She's got a bf.

She exhibits the classic characteristics:

-strictly business, keeps to herself and doesn't initiate conversation with other
-comes early, leaves first
-would probably be friendly if you started a conversation with her but would never start one with you

Besides, you're giving this dame way too much credit already. I mean what do you know about her?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian

you being racist?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
word to tyson

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Move on. She's got a bf.

-strictly business, keeps to herself and doesn't initiate conversation with other
-would probably be friendly if you started a conversation with her but would never start one with you

Besides, you're giving this dame way too much credit already. I mean what do you know about her?
In all seriousness.

It's not a hopeless situation though, although Senator's points have a lot of validity based on what I've seen on the field, you actually neverknow. Even if she does have a boyfriend, use the "bottle theory," First you gotta lose that simpmindedness of yours and get your confidence/selfrespect up so that you may potentially converse with the chick. You don't want to ruin your chances before you even start.

Move on. She's got a bf.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sounds like my girlfriend

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Move on. She's got a bf.

In all seriousness.

It's not a hopeless situation though, although Senator's points have a lot of validity based on what I've seen on the field, you actually never know. Even if she does have a boyfriend, use the "bottle theory," First you gotta lose that simpmindedness of yours and get your confidence/self respect up so that you may potentially converse with the chick. You don't want to ruin your chances before you even start.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

I used to always meet girls when I first started college and end up smashing some. Now it's kinda ehh. I start again Monday hopefully I pull something new. Smashing the same box gets old really fast.

idk. box is a box to me

pimp.gif

Asked her for a piece of paper, then a pen. Then gave it back to her with a note attatched. Transfered back and forth. Then wrote that we should go kick it.She said we'd get in trouble. I wrote I'd meet her outside the building. Packed up my bags and dipped. 3 minutes later she comes out.
pimp.gif
went for awalk, talk, invited her to a party tomorrow got the digits walked her to her car and *DIDDY bopped back to my house. hahah Thanks NT.

^C'mon son...u kno ima have to call ducktales on that $#!^ son...naw j/p, but who's dippy?

Back
Top Bottom