thats what you get for taking our(49ers) draft pick
laugh.gif

man mercury morris is gonna eat ya'll alive
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J-Rain are you going to put money on Randy's books if he goes to jail?

I like Moss before he started talking after he caught 23 and he actually sounded like he believed that he's better than Jerry Rice. Is he demented?
Rice caught 22 in 10 games and he caught 23 in 16. GTFOOH! That's not even mentioning Rice's career > Moss career.

No it shouldn't. Dude didn't show up until the very end of the game. Hell, he finally showed up for a few minutes of glory after what, 2.5 games of notdoing a damn thing? And I know he gets the most attention on the field, but is that really an excuse for a dude with his talent level?

I'm a Randy Moss fan. I've been one ever since I saw him dismantle my school(Western Michigan University) while he was at Marshall.

I wish he could've won this, but even if the Pats pulled this one off, he wouldn't have been the MVP.

*warned*

You know DAMN well you didn't need to make another freaking thread just to get your feelings seen.

You make me hate Moss.

Post in the Super Bowl thread, Patriots offseason thread, or the Eli Manning thread (a thread about the ACTUAL Super Bowl XLII MVP, not the one that is the MVPin your little fantasy world).

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom