that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

Watching John Kerry, Hagan and that General talk right now made me sick.

Honestly, just disgusting. How can these people live with themselves?

Lying pieces of ****.

Congress approval doesn't matter. They already have their minds made up.

Last edited:
lies and deceptions of the masses to attack multiple sovereign nations, kill their civilians and set them back years ... just to maintain monetary power and control over natural resources. let the dollar die down, stop financing wars, take control of problems inside the us itself. say f off to israel and their ******** programs.

take the ranting to a protest or infowars... we are trying to have a discussion in here.
what will your next step be? calling me an antisemite :smh: stop and be open for discussion.
I ask you to stop ranting because we are trying to have a discussion..... you respond by alluding that I would call you an anti-Semite and then tell me to stop and be open to a discussion?

are you high?

another attack on my personal judgment of this problem (ranting, being high). you clearly attacked my standpoint/reaction on the video posted by the other nter. my comment was not directed towards you nor did i ask your permission to speak my mind. keep on "demonizing" my comments. Hell if u wish to have a discussion suited for yourself why dont you start your own thread. i suggest you ignore my post, block me and continue your "discussion" sir

lies and deceptions of the masses to attack multiple sovereign nations, kill their civilians and set them back years ... just to maintain monetary power and control over natural resources. let the dollar die down, stop financing wars, take control of problems inside the us itself. say f off to israel and their ******** programs.

take the ranting to a protest or infowars... we are trying to have a discussion in here.
what will your next step be? calling me an antisemite :smh: stop and be open for discussion.
I ask you to stop ranting because we are trying to have a discussion..... you respond by alluding that I would call you an anti-Semite and then tell me to stop and be open to a discussion?

are you high?

another attack on my personal judgment of this problem (ranting, being high). you clearly attacked my standpoint/reaction on the video posted by the other nter. my comment was not directed towards you nor did i ask your permission to speak my mind. keep on "demonizing" my comments. Hell if u wish to have a discussion suited for yourself why dont you start your own thread. i suggest you ignore my post, block me and continue your "discussion" sir

I am not attacking your "judgement"... i was replying to the text I quoted..... before you edited your post to add a video... the rant I quoted from you had no place in a discussion. Period....
That's all I said, then you think I am calling you an anti-semite?!?!?!

are you high?

I am not attacking your "judgement"... i was replying to the text I quoted..... before you edited your post to add a video... the rant I quoted from you had no place in a discussion. Period....

what can i say a foolish discussion can be created and a good one destroyed by him who is not fully aware of others input. this will end here make sure to read back next time before making multiple posts without re-reding original posts. continue sir

are you high?

what can i say a foolish discussion can be created and a good one destroyed by him who is not fully aware of others input. this will end here make sure to read back next time before making multiple posts without re-reding original posts. continue sir

next thing you know you're gonna call me a fundamentalist.

What is the point of this hearing if no one is willing to answer questions.

This may be the hardest a politician has backpedaled from their previous views and position in modern history.

Watching John Kerry, Hagan and that General talk right now made me sick.

Honestly, just disgusting. How can these people live with themselves?

Lying pieces of ****.

Congress approval doesn't matter. They already have their minds made up.
one thing that we know is not a lie is the fact that Syrian civilians are being murdered in large numbers, by weapons that they have no defense against that.

If you don't see why they need our help, how can you live with yourself?

one thing that we know is not a lie is the fact that Syrian civilians are being murdered in large numbers, by weapons that they have no defense against that.

If you don't see why they need our help, how can you live with yourself?

Perhaps because the United States dropped Atomic Bombs on Japanese civilians to force the end of the war.

Then there's Agent Orange and depleted uranium shells. Oh, and the fact that the United States knew Saddam used chemical weapons back in the late 80s.

If we can use such ghastly tactics to win a war, why can't Assad?

A Nobel Peace prize winner is begging to start a new war. If that doesn't have Orwell doing Parkour in his grave, I don't know what will.

Last edited:
Perhaps because the United States dropped Atomic Bombs on Japanese civilians to force the end of the war.

Then there's Agent Orange and depleted uranium shells. Oh, and the fact that the United States knew Saddam used chemical weapons back in the late 80s.

If we can use such ghastly tactics to win a war, why can't Assad?

A Nobel Peace prize winner is begging to start a new war. If that doesn't have Orwell doing Parkour in his grave, I don't know what will.

What if a country decided to wage war on us for testing syphilis out on blacks?

It's all about protecting US interest. Human and civil rights never where the causes of war. If so, the US would have to wage war on itself, which is highly unlikely.

They're talking about declassifying info to get the public on their side.

They are having the classified hearing in the morning

Last edited:
Both 'sides' agree, better believe it's a ****** deal. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerry with the fear mongering and rhetoric; giving us a history lesson but obviously leaving out Vietnam.

Plus comparing Holocaust to Syrian attacks, the desperation is strong.

that the general public doesn't realize how bad and how long the Syrian conflict has going on.

correct. this conflict has been going on for 2 years. but the federal government of syria has been dealing with "undermining" parties for a long time within its borders. for decades the syrian military forces were able to control the armed rebelian uprising (without use of gas etc). this has not been reported by western media as it was not of concern for the west. with time the shipment of foreign weapons directly into the arms of the rebels (by arab countries, the united state and israel: united by their own seperate agendas) things started to change. balance was disturbed leading to bigger clashes resulting into this ongoing brutal civil war that has caused thousands of casualties and displaced many more. these rebel groups were supplied whilst the majority of the international community and the us population was against it.

so if this has been going on for 2 years, why should we attack now? especially if the source of the nerve gas hasnt been identified yet? its also facinating as while the syrians were in civil war israel attacked their military facilities. and its seemed like they were no threat to israel at that moment.

are you high?

next thing you know you're gonna call me a fundamentalist.

no sir i will not as you made some decent posts earlier in this thread and you should continue expressing your thoughts on this particular subject.

Last edited:

It's all about protecting US interest. Human and civil rights never where the causes of war. If so, the US would have to wage war on itself, which is highly unlikely.

You don't even need to go back that far.

The death penalty is barbaric by Western European standards. By some posters' logic, that gives the EU the moral prerogative to attack the United States.

But obviously, I agree with you. The proposed intervention is not humanitarian in nature.

Last edited:

You don't even need to go back that far.

The death penalty is barbaric by Western European standards. By some posters' logic, that gives the EU the moral prerogative to attack the United States.

But obviously, I agree with you. The proposed intervention is not humanitarian in nature.
so what are they going for? and do you guys think the people have been informed enough by the media to understand this situation.

so what are they going for? and do you guys think the people have been informed enough by the media to understand this situation.

The people do not even understand health insurance.

Diplomacy is like calculus to them.

how did I know people would be blaming israel.  
roll.gif

so predictable. Hate to break it to everyone but 100,000 Muslims killed by Muslims can't be blamed on israel. if israel didn't exist, these killings would still happen. 

The people do not even understand health insurance.

Diplomacy is like calculus to them.

:lol: i can agree on this. i have read a great deal on this topic from different sources and it is tough and time consuming to be honest .. but the average joe should be doing just that |I

Last edited:
And after Assad and the Syrian Govt are gone? How much do you guys want to bet that the US will provide ground troops to keep the peace. This will spur an insurgency and viola we have another proxy war. Russia/Iran on one side, the US on the other and the Syrian people live in hell.

They can't agree on infrastructure, taxes, welfare, abortion, the debt ceiling, race relations, public school, filibustering, judicial appointees, sandy relief, immigration, gay marriage 

but they are all cozy and tight when it comes to war. Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Bohner, Cantor, Mccain, Graham... all pushing HARD

MSNBC pushing HARD

Not a coincidence 

They can't agree on infrastructure, taxes, welfare, abortion, the debt ceiling, race relations, public school, filibustering, judicial appointees, sandy relief, immigration, gay marriage 

but they are all cozy and tight when it comes to war. Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Bohner, Cantor, Mccain, Graham... all pushing HARD

MSNBC pushing HARD

Not a coincidence 

any time those above scumbags agree on anything, its pretty much a guarantee that it's a bad idea

We got our own problems and we're broke, the USA needs to stay in the USA. We're giving all these dambs but no one gives a damb about us. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom