That time when a girl you tryna deal with shows you....

pics of her better looking sister....

outwardly you're like.....

but inside you like....

laugh.gif
yep

yoooooo i feel the same way ... in every case ... it's the youngest sister that looks best ... happened to me several times ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yoooooo i feel the same way ... in every case ... it's the youngest sister that looks best ... happened to me several times ...
when it happened to me it was her older sister. her booty was out of this world
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
. when i seen it i was like
eek.gif
smokin.gif
. so good i couldnt keep it to myself and told both of them and i struck out
roll.gif

My ex-wife's sister is way hotter than her. They got the same mom but different dads. I was always like
eek.gif
everytime she was around. We used to go to her apartment sometimes and chill and she would walk around with a tank with no bra cause she was "comfortable around me".

Never did anything but use my imagination though...me and my faithfull self.

Cousins too.

I've dated a few women who had cousins that put them to shame.
devil.gif

Had me like...

star-wars-darth-vader.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
@ Lamar.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was a great way to start my morning.

But it's a two-way street. You always think the one you got is the hottest thing.. and then you meet their siblings. I've dated a few dudes and it's always the OLDEST brother that looks the best. The younger brothers always get the short end of the stick lol. It's like all the hot genes were crammed into that first sperm..

The worst. This chick I was beasting on had me come to the crib for family dinner the other day. Moms and sister was on point. Both put her to shame. I aint even mad.

PharelFor3 wrote:
The worst. This chick I was beasting on had me come to the crib for family dinner the other day. Moms and sister was on point. Both put her to shame. I aint even mad.
I hate when this happens.

man my girls whole family is fire lol her, her mom, her lil sister, her two cousins mannnnn. But i keep it cool tho

Back
Top Bottom