"That's weed! THAT'S WEED!"

^^ i wish i could pull that off at reliant stadium. until then ill just smoke the fake spice %+$* when im at games
sick.gif

^^ i wish i could pull that off at reliant stadium. until then ill just smoke the fake spice %+$* when im at games
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Damn. After watching this video...I feel so defeated.

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I work in The City (SF for you out of towners), and we chief every day after work on the street across from the Federal Building.

Was smoking a blunt at a park last night and got rolled on by Alameda County Sheriffs. They told us that we should leave because it wasn't safe for us to be in that park at night.
laugh.gif

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I work in The City (SF for you out of towners), and we chief every day after work on the street across from the Federal Building.

Was smoking a blunt at a park last night and got rolled on by Alameda County Sheriffs. They told us that we should leave because it wasn't safe for us to be in that park at night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cali ftw

going up to modesto next week, will definitely hit up SF before i have to come back. even tho it's almost a 2 hour drive, it's def worth it.

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cali ftw

going up to modesto next week, will definitely hit up SF before i have to come back. even tho it's almost a 2 hour drive, it's def worth it.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cali ftw

sick.gif
Modesto
laugh.gif
. Checked the norml site for az, if you get caught with any amount you're looking at jail time. Cant wait to get back to Cali next year

Originally Posted by CWrite78

....I hate New York.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cali ftw

sick.gif
Modesto
laugh.gif
. Checked the norml site for az, if you get caught with any amount you're looking at jail time. Cant wait to get back to Cali next year

Back
Top Bottom