"That's weed! THAT'S WEED!"

Originally Posted by jthagreat

beautiful color way.. terrible team. NFL needs a damn new era contract.
THe deal has already been made. i believe it begins in the 2011-2012 season
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Been waiting for this. I hate reebok fitteds
30t6p3b.gif

Damn. After watching this video...I feel so defeated.

....I hate New York.

Damn. After watching this video...I feel so defeated.

....I hate New York.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Unlike New York, it's nice. They're nice people. They're not mean.
eyes.gif

New Yorkers would be happier too if 'some things' were more legal.
http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

NY already has decriminalized  weed

When did this go into effect and why is this not common knowledge?
dunno... but here's the laws
note the highlighted though.

[table][tr][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif

Incarceration

[/td][td]
empty.gif

Fine

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Possession[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (first offense)[/td][td]civil citation[/td][td]none[/td][td]$100[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (second offense)[/td][td]civil citation[/td][td]none[/td][td]$200[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (3rd offense) [/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]5 days and/or fine [/td][td]$250[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g to 2 oz*[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]3 months[/td][td]$500[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 to 8 oz[/td][td]class A misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year and/or fine [/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]8 to 16 oz (first felony)[/td][td]class E felony[/td][td]1-4  years and/or fine,
if second offense- 3-4 years (mandatory ½ jail sentence) [/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]16 oz to 10 lbs (first felony)[/td][td]class D felony[/td][td]1 - 15 years and/or fine,
if 2nd offense mandatory ½ jail sentence[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]More than 10 lbs (first felony)[/td][td]class C felony[/td][td]1 - 15 years and/or fine,
if 2nd offense mandatory ½ jail sentence[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Includes any amount in public where marijuana is burning or open to public view.[/td][/tr][/table]

eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif

Incarceration

[/td][td]
empty.gif

Fine

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Possession[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (first offense)[/td][td]civil citation[/td][td]none[/td][td]$100[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (second offense)[/td][td]civil citation[/td][td]none[/td][td]$200[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g or less (3rd offense) [/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]5 days and/or fine [/td][td]$250[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 g to 2 oz*[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]3 months[/td][td]$500[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 to 8 oz[/td][td]class A misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year and/or fine [/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]8 to 16 oz (first felony)[/td][td]class E felony[/td][td]1-4  years and/or fine,
if second offense- 3-4 years (mandatory ½ jail sentence) [/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]16 oz to 10 lbs (first felony)[/td][td]class D felony[/td][td]1 - 15 years and/or fine,
if 2nd offense mandatory ½ jail sentence[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]More than 10 lbs (first felony)[/td][td]class C felony[/td][td]1 - 15 years and/or fine,
if 2nd offense mandatory ½ jail sentence[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Includes any amount in public where marijuana is burning or open to public view.[/td][/tr][/table]

^still go to jail or a fine etc

california, they dont do anything.

i was over in valencia in sf, smoking doobs on the street in front of stores and no one said nothing... cant take your meds away .

^still go to jail or a fine etc

california, they dont do anything.

i was over in valencia in sf, smoking doobs on the street in front of stores and no one said nothing... cant take your meds away .

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Bay Area fans were already flying high after the Giants made it to the World Series to take on theTexas Rangers.

And a San Francisco marijuana dispensary plans to keep them that way.

For every home run the Giants hit during the World Series, ReLeaf Herbal Center is offering Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint, TMZ reports.

The ReLeaf Herbal Center Medical Dispensary prides itself on providing the best “medical marijuana expertise, experience and a friendly, welcoming environment,

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Bay Area fans were already flying high after the Giants made it to the World Series to take on theTexas Rangers.

And a San Francisco marijuana dispensary plans to keep them that way.

For every home run the Giants hit during the World Series, ReLeaf Herbal Center is offering Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint, TMZ reports.

The ReLeaf Herbal Center Medical Dispensary prides itself on providing the best “medical marijuana expertise, experience and a friendly, welcoming environment,

eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif

Incarceration

[/td][td]
empty.gif

Fine

Smh...

Florida

[table][tr][td]Possession[/td][/tr][tr][td]20 g or less[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]More than 20 g[/td][td]felony[/td][td]5 years[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 or more plants (formerly 300 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years[/td][td]$10,000 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sale or Cultivation[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery of 20 g or less[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 lbs or less[/td][td]felony[/td][td]5 years[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 to 2,000 lbs (or 2,000 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]3 years MMS*[/td][td]$25,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]2,000 to 10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]7 years MMS*[/td][td]$50,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants) or more[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years MMS*[/td][td]$200,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Within 1,000 feet of school, college, park or other specified areas[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years[/td][td]$10,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Mandatory minimum sentence.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paraphernalia possession [/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Any conviction causes driver's license suspension for 6 months to 2 years.[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
  Highly salty.

eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif
[/td][td]
empty.gif

Incarceration

[/td][td]
empty.gif

Fine

Smh...

Florida

[table][tr][td]Possession[/td][/tr][tr][td]20 g or less[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]More than 20 g[/td][td]felony[/td][td]5 years[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 or more plants (formerly 300 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years[/td][td]$10,000 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sale or Cultivation[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery of 20 g or less[/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 lbs or less[/td][td]felony[/td][td]5 years[/td][td]$5,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]25 to 2,000 lbs (or 2,000 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]3 years MMS*[/td][td]$25,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]2,000 to 10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants)[/td][td]felony[/td][td]7 years MMS*[/td][td]$50,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]10,000 lbs (or 10,000 plants) or more[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years MMS*[/td][td]$200,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Within 1,000 feet of school, college, park or other specified areas[/td][td]felony[/td][td]15 years[/td][td]$10,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Mandatory minimum sentence.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paraphernalia possession [/td][td]misdemeanor[/td][td]1 year[/td][td]$1,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Any conviction causes driver's license suspension for 6 months to 2 years.[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
  Highly salty.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Every giants/A's game I've been there's been people smoking blunts in the stands
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i went to a niner game a few weeks ago,  some dudes were smoking by one of the bathrooms  so i was
laugh.gif
n said i smell kush,  dudes smoked me out had me watchin the 2nd half of the game higher then a kite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Every giants/A's game I've been there's been people smoking blunts in the stands
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i went to a niner game a few weeks ago,  some dudes were smoking by one of the bathrooms  so i was
laugh.gif
n said i smell kush,  dudes smoked me out had me watchin the 2nd half of the game higher then a kite
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom