why you hatin dawg?
edit:

but seriously I'd rock out to any of those songs,

I let the wack singles pass because I was a kid when they came out 
laugh.gif

theres a lot of Pharrell on there, I think his vocals ruin all their collabs

edit #2:

2nd time I'm playing "Anything", joint is alright

and "SUNSHINE" isn't a horrible track, but I understand to the older crowd that discovered 'Reasonable Doubt' resented it.

but with that said, how come "Bonnie and Clyde" with Beyonce isn't on there?

track was bunz and it was sacrilegious for Jay to redo a Pac track, especially for a crap single

why you hatin dawg?
edit:

but seriously I'd rock out to any of those songs,

I let the wack singles pass because I was a kid when they came out 
laugh.gif

theres a lot of Pharrell on there, I think his vocals ruin all their collabs

edit #2:

2nd time I'm playing "Anything", joint is alright

and "SUNSHINE" isn't a horrible track, but I understand to the older crowd that discovered 'Reasonable Doubt' resented it.

but with that said, how come "Bonnie and Clyde" with Beyonce isn't on there?

track was bunz and it was sacrilegious for Jay to redo a Pac track, especially for a crap single

Good @*@ list

17. "Super Ugly" (2001)

This was hard to watch. Nas eviscerates Jay on wax and Jay talks about being Nas' sperm brother. That's not how victories are won, Jay.

Exactly what these kids don't understand

9. "That !+**@ Jigga" From The Blueprint (2001)

Let's be honest, track #5 was the one hiccup on Blueprint. Take this song off and public perception around this album could have it as Hov's GOAT album and not Reasonable Doubt.

True Story 

Only thing I disagree with is the WHOLE BOBW album being on there, the intro was fire. 

Good @*@ list

17. "Super Ugly" (2001)

This was hard to watch. Nas eviscerates Jay on wax and Jay talks about being Nas' sperm brother. That's not how victories are won, Jay.

Exactly what these kids don't understand

9. "That !+**@ Jigga" From The Blueprint (2001)

Let's be honest, track #5 was the one hiccup on Blueprint. Take this song off and public perception around this album could have it as Hov's GOAT album and not Reasonable Doubt.

True Story 

Only thing I disagree with is the WHOLE BOBW album being on there, the intro was fire. 

A lot of those listed aren't that bad IMO. I could of picked 20 worse songs than those.

A lot of those listed aren't that bad IMO. I could of picked 20 worse songs than those.

Back
Top Bottom