The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

346x270.jpg

tylersuit.jpg

261x.jpg

I'm surprised he Psycho T didn't have on a Choppa suit X Crewneck combo
roll.gif

capt.e91a6595d08d4efa8542a199377ef254.nba_draft_basketball_nysw113.jpg

Everytime I see this pic the words....... "_____ please." comes to mind.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Rubio three years younger than most those dudes and still stylin' on everybody in the Green Room.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In Europe they definitely know how to dress. Look at guys like Peja, Jaric, etc. Nobody else in the NBA comes close IMO.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Rubio three years younger than most those dudes and still stylin' on everybody in the Green Room.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In Europe they definitely know how to dress. Look at guys like Peja, Jaric, etc. Nobody else in the NBA comes close IMO.

QFT

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
smh.gif

QFT
Are we looking at the same pic? That jacket looks way too big, but maybe it's the way the picture was taken.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Thabeet's sweater kills me everytime....
laugh.gif

Dude did a 180 w. his wardrobe...he was lookin' like a Somali pirate when he was at the college hoops final at Ford Field...

*Mike's too old to have holes in his pants
smh.gif
What the $+*$ happened to him? Dude used to be the standard as far as how to dress back in the day when he was w. the Bulls...maybe in this recession, he got rid of his stylist...who knows?

hashims sweater tied up
laugh.gif

MJ tho,
smh.gif
hes always been a horrible dresser. just Horrible
sick.gif

6a9b50d3876aaf53cbccb893fe312c36-getty-86343355bc197_media_portrait.jpg

da hell?!
sick.gif

66115be543a201c24d2d7732baf8ace64868efd.gif

laugh.gif
Why are Rubio, Blake, and Jonny the only dudes that look like they got any idea how to dress?

And
roll.gif
at Terrence Williams... You had to know dude would wear some whack $%$ over-the-top %$%%...

Everytime I see Thabeet I just laugh and think of the NCAA Finals and how he showed up with that girl.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
at nearlyall these rookies...clearly none of them have hired stylists yet...as for MJ....
smh.gif

316287.jpg

Everytime I see Thabeet I just laugh and think of the NCAA Finals and how he showed up with that girl.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yea i thought he was a regular american, then a couple days ago i heard him speak on ESPN for the first time and found out that dude was fromAfrica. i was like
eek.gif

i dont follow college bball btw

laugh.gif

Dude did a 180 w. his wardrobe...he was lookin' like a Somali pirate when he was at the college hoops final at Ford Field...
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DatZNasty wrote:

Why yall on Rubio's nuts for? His jacket looks like Steve Harvey recommended it to him

laugh.gif
I didn't think it was all that impressive either.

I think MJ's bad fashion sense is God's way of creating balance in the world. You can't have it all.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
smh.gif

QFT
Are we looking at the same pic? That jacket looks way too big, but maybe it's the way the picture was taken.
The pic where he's dribbling the ball? No offense but dude obviously....he's bent over dribbling the ball so the shoulders etc. are gonnaride up. Look at the sleeves, I'm sure it fits him fine.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I saw Lamar Odom was wearing this Polo last night after the game. Wonder if he got it at TJ Maxx like so many of us NTers
laugh.gif

pPOLO2-5628299_standard_v330.jpg

embarassed.gif
damn i thought i was doin it too

Back
Top Bottom