The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Again, Rubio's suit is the only one in those pics that is remotely stylish. It looks very good, in fact.

Everyone else's looks off-the-rack, terrible color combos, poorly-knotted ties, ugly jackets, the works.
roll.gif

P.S. Check out Thabeet's fingers lookin like antenna, probably 3 feet long each.

Hasheem w/the illy conflict diamonds...

And you can tell a lot about a person's self-confidence and inner strength from their photos. And judging from the casual pics on the previous page, Rubio,Griffin, Thabeet, Jennings, Flynn, Hill & Williams seem to be very sure of themselves. I think when it's all said and done, they'll probably end upbeing the most successful picks from this draft.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Why are Rubio, Blake, and Jonny the only dudes that look like they got any idea how to dress?

And
roll.gif
at Terrence Williams... You had to know dude would wear some whack $%$ over-the-top %$%%...
despite the gap tyreke at least dresses very well also, least this @%@$% had enuff sense to get his $@%# taylored...

smh.gif
@ some of these clowns... cargo pants TWill? no belt Jrue
mad.gif

u can pay for school but u cant buy class

Shocked that the Ball Twill is holding says New Jersey on it.

Team is trying hard to get away from that with Brooklyn coming soon.

Even got rid of the Blue Road Jersey that says New Jersey.

I really love the fact that Iguodola seems to show up and support all of the team's press events.

And Sam Young looks miserable in that pic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

whats up with the random numbers on the basketballs?? those can't be their jersey numbers
The year when the teams were first introduced into the NBA/ABA/CBA.

terrence williams looks like jrich with smaller eyes and the aftermath of having your wisdom teeth removed

thabeet on the other hand looks like an oversized raptor or chris bosh

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

9784ec9147a8fd2d517a22f81834ffd5-getty-86343355jm026_grizz_portrait.jpg

No, this was not taking during a Memphis home game.
You sure?
laugh.gif
And my pops and MJ must have the samestylist
smh.gif
______ dress just alike
smh.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Ive never understood why ANYONE would wear dress pants with NO BELT? +!$ are they thinking
Ever heard of suspenders? 10x cooler on a suit than any belt.

Back
Top Bottom