The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

2pt1ojm.jpg

This dude is straight country....High school prom suit? Looks like he tried to iron the pocket.
a 8 button suit nonetheless....
I rocked something like that to prom 10 years ago, didn't know they were in style.
Looks like something you would find at Burlington Coat Factory or something
Looks like something you would find in China.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

sick.gif
VC has to be one of the worst dressers I've seen with someone with that kind of money haha.....dude probably hired soulja boy as his stylist
Agreed. Like really, you are like 6'7 and can still find clothes that are several sizes too big?
smh.gif

2pt1ojm.jpg

Terrible idea there
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

2pt1ojm.jpg

This dude is straight country....High school prom suit? Looks like he tried to iron the pocket.
a 8 button suit nonetheless....
I rocked something like that to prom 10 years ago, didn't know they were in style.
Looks like something you would find at Burlington Coat Factory or something
Looks like something you would find in China.

The Warriors must have forced him to rock that horrible excuse for a suit as punishment for getting hurt during the off season....just piss poor

I wonder what the style of fad will be this year. Last year I SWEAR every NBA player stayed wit the M16 jackets or shirts

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^^^Rookie hazing
You sure about that? Players at UT used to walk around with backpacks like that. Wouldn't be surprised if he bought that intentionally. P.JTucker had a Scooby-doo one.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

^^^Rookie hazing
You sure about that? Players at UT used to walk around with backpacks like that. Wouldn't be surprised if he bought that intentionally. P.J Tucker had a Scooby-doo one.
ohwell.gif
This is from an interview with their other rookie Alexis Ajinca..

"That's him wearing the aqua "My Little Pony" backpack whose character comes with a mane of pink hair. Charlotte star Jason Richardsonstopped at Target on Monday morning, went to aisle F-53 and bought two $15.99 backpacks for the rookies. Augustin received a "Little Miss Giggles"red one with white polka dots."

LINK

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

^^^Rookie hazing
You sure about that? Players at UT used to walk around with backpacks like that. Wouldn't be surprised if he bought that intentionally. P.J Tucker had a Scooby-doo one.
ohwell.gif

"That's him wearing the aqua "My Little Pony" backpack whose character comes with a mane of pink hair. Charlotte star Jason Richardson stopped at Target on Monday morning, went to aisle F-53 and bought two $15.99 backpacks for the rookies. Augustin received a "Little Miss Giggles" red one with white polka dots."

LINK
Well in that case, I don't think he's too uncomfortable
laugh.gif

79c85df2530d9a78927f2f6ad0f99242-getty-82176152rb002_nets_heat.jpg
33ddf433309ba8d50af070c6f597b6de-getty-82176152rb001_nets_heat.jpg
098571baaa85dc54342229b98a6fa9cf-getty-82176152nb021_nets_heat.jpg

PARIS - OCTOBER 9: Popular recording artist Lenny Kravitz in attendance for the NBA preseason game between the New Jersey Nets and the Miami Heat as part of the 2008 NBAEurope Live Tour on October 9, 2008 at the Bercy Arena in Paris, France. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or usingthis photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photoby Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

^^^Rookie hazing
ohwell.gif

"That's him wearing the aqua "My Little Pony" backpack whose character comes with a mane of pink hair. Charlotte star Jason Richardson stopped at Target on Monday morning, went to aisle F-53 and bought two $15.99 backpacks for the rookies. Augustin received a "Little Miss Giggles" red one with white polka dots."

LINK

J-Rich continues to clown people....first the popcorn in Pattycake's infiniti now this...

Jesus...Lenny probably needed a shoe horn to get them pants on

something looks off w. Marion's outfit...belt buckle? oversized jacket? I dunno....

I think its the combination of the belt buckle and how his left pant leg flares out ... Very cowboy like which probably isn't a look Marion was going for.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

something looks off w. Marion's outfit...belt buckle? oversized jacket? I dunno....
between the buckle and the stitching on that jacket....if you scroll upwards on marion's pic, you'll expect to see a cowboy hat.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Lenny prob aint standing out too much in Paris.

Marion still thinking Arizona in the middle of France.

Originally Posted by ussjme

marion's fit is very fresh.

Yeah, I actually like the look. Chuck the jacket and it could pass as a good casual fit.

2hf0s2w.jpg

This dude jay-z dress game is so sloppy.

How u go from button up shirts to hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom