The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Who has an autograph signing at KFC?
roll.gif

well, I know one NT'er who might, but that's besides the point.
i know huh? KFFC!

MoPete @ Phil Jackson's restaurant
pimp.gif

NBA Star?
laugh.gif

Ya'll wrong for dissing Mo Pete like that.
laugh.gif

Jamison
2aakkue.jpg

2nro84w.jpg

25i9gzc.jpg

Songaila
57mah.jpg

CP3
2wnpz47.jpg

Posey
2qwegld.jpg

2u5883p.jpg

Posey/CP3
2woygj5.jpg

Tyson
2dr6ijm.jpg

wmcg1c.jpg

34g0qyt.jpg

ivl5cy.jpg

Biedrins
mb2u69.jpg

Capt Jack
mwquxs.jpg

1zlzwj4.jpg

jj4ihj.jpg

Bookie
24zbs44.jpg

RJ
2monxid.jpg

Grizz cheerleaders
1zzgyyp.jpg

^ you're missing the point though. He's wearing cuz it's some sort of tradition there. The people/kids are putting the scarf on all of the players.

24zbs44.jpg

...if you're referring to the pic you quoted, ignore this
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

^ you're missing the point though. He's wearing cuz it's some sort of tradition there. The people/kids are putting the scarf on all of the players.

24zbs44.jpg

embarassed.gif

I wonder if he wouldve worn it if it was blue
laugh.gif

mwquxs.jpg

729835242ca93074b16042ad7af12bd6-getty-82176150jg015_europe_live.jpg
66d476e230484698d1412b8de7dcc6a1-getty-82176150jg012_europe_live.jpg
8c00cd4dc88e88b19dceb9f8d9a5666b-getty-82176150jg014_europe_live.jpg

e85d8008438b1111f2039d7b2866389c-getty-82176150jg043_europe_live.jpg

78c917dde6cc48d2df4b6536cb0c85e6-getty-82176150jg038_europe_live.jpg

BARCELONA, SPAIN - OCTOBER 17: Ricky Rubio and Thierry Henry at the game during the 2008 NBA Europe Live Tour on October 17, 2008 at the Palau Sant Jordi inBarcelona, Spain. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms andconditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)
4af911b680eab5c5004a677b9bd018f4-getty-82176150jg026_europe_live.jpg

BARCELONA, SPAIN - OCTOBER 17: Ricky Rubio of the Spanish Basketball National Team watches the game during the 2008 NBA Europe Live Tour on October 17, 2008 atthe Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user isconsenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D.Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

24zbs44.jpg

embarassed.gif
i know the tradition - the scarf is only given to grade school students who are 'honor' students.

Nba players always with the studio size headphones
laugh.gif

Gotta step my headphone game up

Wats with dudes dressin like somebodys Grandpa ie Chris Paul

Thanku Antawn for the modern suit and working it well

I think more athletes are followers than trend setters and my god money cant buy u style if guys like Bron have a stylist they need to sack them hes one of theworst superstar dressers ive ever seen.

How hard is it to dress nice MJ was always on point Shaq is to Wade always looks great

Most of these dudes pay somebody to tell them how to dress %$% style is personal dont just hook yaself up in somthin somebody is sayin is now or will be soonplayers have enough time to go online n chose clothes n just pay somebody to pickem up.

Maybe most are just bad dressers I dunno but im shocked

I thought when u dress/dance like ya dad its time to go back to the drawing board

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keepina bag anyways?

I just cant beleive most of wat Im seeing

Peace
Scottie

I think more athletes are followers than trend setters and my god money cant buy u style if guys like Bron have a stylist they need to sack them hes one of the worst superstar dressers ive ever seen.

How hard is it to dress nice MJ was always on point Shaq is to Wade always looks great

Most of these dudes pay somebody to tell them how to dress %$% style is personal dont just hook yaself up in somthin somebody is sayin is now or will be soon players have enough time to go online n chose clothes n just pay somebody to pickem up.

I thought when u dress/dance like ya dad its time to go back to the drawing board

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keep ina bag anyways?

Peace
Scottie

1290178265_f517df5257.jpg

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I think more athletes are followers than trend setters and my god money cant buy u style if guys like Bron have a stylist they need to sack them hes one of the worst superstar dressers ive ever seen.

Most of these dudes pay somebody to tell them how to dress %$% style is personal dont just hook yaself up in somthin somebody is sayin is now or will be soon players have enough time to go online n chose clothes n just pay somebody to pickem up.

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keep ina bag anyways?

Peace
Scottie
tiger_woods_06_target_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom