The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

I swear this is the best topic in sports and training during the playoffs. 
And Nash is one cool dude. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup. Ive seen some minor miracles happen just from one cut.

and I knew Nash was all in when he saluted in the beginning. 

For example, Kobe has been losing hair and he still finds a way to hide it. His hairline is stretched out, and balding in the back but his barber is able to disguise it with the right length, and who knows what else.

You can notice how bad he is when his hair starts growing out on road trips.
laugh.gif

Exactlyyyyy.

He could cut it lower or something at least like kobe does. Kobe's barber does a great job of hiding that
laugh.gif

Didn't lebron use black ice or something this year?

Lebron brush his hairline forward and i believe his barber use a bit of black ice to cover the receding part . Deron William ain't fooling nobody neither . Son uses black ice and brush his hairline forward

Originally Posted by dreClark

Brandon-Knight-Takes-Kentucky-Wildcats-to-Elite-8-With-Fallaway-Jumper.png

Lou Will and BK have the same %!@@ going on.

Did Lou ever have braids?
 Hopefully this doesn't mean it's against NCAA rules to employ a team barber. UK is gonna need one next year.

Anthony-DavisAA0311.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear to goodness, that Yancey Thigpen is the only other black dude i've seen w. a unibrow
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ birth of a supervillian
I knew who you guys were talking about before even going back to the last page. Anthony Davis has a KILLER unibrow. Why the hell has nobody told him to do something about that thing by now?

Nash was going along with it as well 
laugh.gif

You guys really dont think he was nervous or whatever...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I swear to goodness, that Yancey Thigpen is the only other black dude i've seen w. a unibrow
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I knew who you guys were talking about before even going back to the last page. Anthony Davis has a KILLER unibrow. Why the hell has nobody told him to do something about that thing by now?

I've never endorsed dudes getting their eyebrows waxed, but Davis needs to go to the salon ASAP. %@#! is terrible

they showed chris paul walking into the arena duing the knicks/celtics halftime. hes wearing a super tight suit. looks like a soccer player

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

hes wearing a super tight suit. looks like a soccer player

From what I saw it wasn't super tight, it looked slim. Looked like it fit very well, the entire fit was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You would think SOMEONE would have to clown on him by now. 
laugh.gif

No seriously, that has got to go. Im pretty sure he's aware of it..

Back
Top Bottom