The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

^^if you watched the game, you definitely can see they were jacks seats. Same spot he always sit plus Jack wasnt there at the game.

George Lopez doing the LA sign backwards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I hate when Nicki does that lapdance thing on tour..she never lets her @+! touch the dudes lap and her minions always restrain his hands.

laugh.gif
it's a concert not a "real" lapdance.

How do you guys know those are Jacks seats?

Same seats for at least 20 years. Lou Alder, Asian lady, and Jack: a triumvirate for the ages.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Same seats for at least 20 years. Lou Alder, Asian lady, and Jack: a triumvirate for the ages.
no I understand that part...but how do you know those seats are theres in particular..like what identifying marks etc

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I hate when Nicki does that lapdance thing on tour..she never lets her @+! touch the dudes lap and her minions always restrain his hands.

laugh.gif
it's a concert not a "real" lapdance.
nah man,she doesnt want anyone or anything touching her butt for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

how does Strahan afford front row tickets to bball games? Thought dude was broke

indifferent.gif
stop counting his money for him bro... besides i see dude on TV everyday

no I understand that part...but how do you know those seats are theres in particular..like what identifying marks etc

Identifying marks? The hell are you looking for? A name tag or something? Red carpet?

Identifying marks? The hell are you looking for? A name tag or something? Red carpet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone that has watched the NBA and has followed the Lakers know that Jack sits in the same exact seats.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Zbo wore the same (maybe a new one) white polo today that he wore in Game 1 
roll.gif
[table][tr][td]50
[/td][td]
[/td][td]PF[/td][td]29[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]260[/td][td]Michigan State[/td][td]

$17,666,666

[/td][/tr][/table]
whats so funny? dude is making $17,666,666 and you laughing at what shirt he wore? what if it is the same one?

Back
Top Bottom