The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Def not black ice. Just a skilled barber who pushed the hairline back a little and blended in the receding parts to form a normal looking hairline. Black ice'd harlines look OD sharp and dark.

yep thats not even remotely iced. its not even black enough. it looks better from the standpoint the thinning is not as noticable, but his hairline is still OD far back. all that beard he had, i though he was growing it so he could get it transplanted lol.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

zbo.png
is that the shirt craig was wearing friday? single handedly carrying on 90s style, my man

The messed up part for Bron is that he is going to look like an allien if he is ever bald.
He wouldnt be marketable with no hair.
Im sure he tried it in a summer when he knew he didnt have to leave the crib for 2-3 weeks and said forget that.
It has to be something causing it for the NBA players, cause even Chris Paul is having hair line issues

yall also blind... it aint OD thats all... its jus shadowed... its a marker basically n they jus trace the hairline to buffer some parts out a lil

you can do it yourself with black eyeliner from your local Walmart... i have a scar on my left side temple that i been fadin this way since forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by you big dummy

zbo.png
is that the shirt craig was wearing friday? single handedly carrying on 90s style, my man
roll.gif

But really, that flannel is
pimp.gif
.  I wouldn't pay for it, though.  We all know Zach has the bread for it.

/\ yes black eyeliner... masks scars/choppy hairlines... barbers been usin variants around my way before black ice started gettin popular...

some dudes will use the white to trace the outline to line up beards and @** then for dudes who got pushed back or whatever they jus fade it wit the black

like this...

white outline

versus shadow

but i guess i dunno what im talkin bout
grin.gif

i really don't get the fascination you guys have with other dude's hairlines. not even women talk about it as much as ya'll do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ yes black eyeliner... masks scars/choppy hairlines... barbers been usin variants around my way before black ice started gettin popular...

some dudes will use the white to trace the outline to line up beards and @** then for dudes who got pushed back or whatever they jus fade it wit the black

like this...

white outline

versus shadow

but i guess i dunno what im talkin bout
grin.gif
using black eyeliner just to get a fresher cut? when is it ever that serious?
30t6p3b.gif

Becks is the classiest dude on earth with 2 full sleeves....his dont look bad at all, and he has the style to make it look that much better...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Becks is the classiest dude on earth with 2 full sleeves....his dont look bad at all, and he has the style to make it look that much better...
Tuck your boner, dude.

Back
Top Bottom