The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Becks is the classiest dude on earth with 2 full sleeves....his dont look bad at all, and he has the style to make it look that much better...
Tuck your boner, dude.

could be a travesty

laugh.gif

How Shaq got a foot injury but he can balance his broad on his feet like it's nothing? 
ohwell.gif

Interesting to say the least.  (unless these are old photos or something)

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Im sure he tried it in a summer when he knew he didnt have to leave the crib for 2-3 weeks and said forget that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

How Shaq got a foot injury but he can balance his broad on his feet like it's nothing? 
ohwell.gif

Interesting to say the least.  (unless these are old photos or something)

first thought 

Originally Posted by 35KD

i really don't get the fascination you guys have with other dude's hairlines. not even women talk about it as much as ya'll do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if you're black or not, but as a black male, having a fresh line is VERY important. I always make sure my barber keeps my line straight, if not I'll be the butt of jokes from the homies and random people. I'm familiar with the eyeliner method too, one of my barbers used to do that.

Originally Posted by romedadude

i really don't get the fascination you guys have with other dude's hairlines. not even women talk about it as much as ya'll do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if you're black or not, but as a black male, having a fresh line is VERY important. I always make sure my barber keeps my line straight, if not I'll be the butt of jokes from the homies and random people. I'm familiar with the eyeliner method too, one of my barbers used to do that.
theres a difference in keeping your line looking fresh and being completely fascinated by another mans hairline.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
theres a difference in keeping your line looking fresh and being completely fascinated by another mans hairline.
Hair line is important for every race but it is more important for black males because they can only wear certain hairstyle like ceasar cut or the
taper cut where the hairline is the first thing people would look at

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Hair line is important for every race but it is more important for black males because they can only wear certain hairstyle like ceasar cut or the
not necessarily.

a fresh line pretty much does wonders for any hair style, except for a baldy.

y'all can keep that black ice stuff. no variant hair lines for me

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude already stated it was all jokes. I think everyone that comments on it are strictly joking

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by KenJi714

not necessarily.

a fresh line pretty much does wonders for any hair style, except for a baldy.

y'all can keep that black ice stuff. no variant hair lines for me
You don't need the hair line to be super razor sharp like a straight line. That just look wack imo. A slightly trimmed , natural look hairline is where it's at
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

bosh's wifey is not the same chick that heckled Lebron last season right?

If its a different chick...dude wifed her up in less than a year?? MMm mmm sucka for love..

-
laugh.gif
@  'wifey'....grow up.

....it shows how little people pay attention. the chick that heckled Lebron was Bosh's cousin....not his girl. they said this MULTIPLE times during and after the event.

actually it was his cousin and his then girlfriend.......chick w/ the big *$@ forhead .....looking like unc charlotte coach 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i'm sayin though...
like, it's another dudes hairline that you're so obsessed with. 

Kirk Hinrich
da588174237290e35009554.jpg

Melo and Lala @ Alexander McQueen MET Gala
x610kq.jpg
x610pk.jpg

610xny.jpg

Amare and Rachel Roy
x610q.jpg

Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen
x610t.jpg
x610lg.jpg

Patick Kane of Chicago Blackhawks @ Bulls-Hawks
f4720b20dd4af1981e197a3.jpg

@ Mavericks-Lakers

Justin Timberlake
610xft.jpg

610xon.jpg

x610rm.jpg
x610jp.jpg
x610kp.jpg

Jack
x610z.jpg

Mark Cuban and Penny Marshall
x610jb.jpg

David Beckham and Gordon Ramsay
x610np.jpg

bfa01a303c0f2415a32d758.jpg

610xxf.jpg

x610y.jpg

Eddie Murphy
610xtni.jpg

Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly
610xtn.jpg

Seal
610xhb.jpg

610xfg.jpg

January Jones
x610olf.jpg
x610v.jpg

610xrc.jpg

610xud.jpg

610xis.jpg

Khloe
610xk.jpg

x610nou.jpg

b7e69478e945aa157e54345.jpg

610xj.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Khloe
610xk.jpg

x610nou.jpg

im not even the type to go at women....i know for watching a couple shows, shes a cool chick. but in the looks category, Lo lost this battle. Shorty hair tracks(weave) is just terrible, she looks like shes getting real comfortable and letting herself go slowly. o well not my wife so whatever.

LeBron edge is probably the best I've ever seen it from those last few pics
roll.gif

and the reason I think NBA players hairline is so messed up is probably because they use like hair products thats bad for your hair to try to get waves maybe since their on the road so much? I'm guessing thats the problem

Back
Top Bottom