The 2010 Miami Heat Are The Most Hated Team Since The 2007 Patriots..

i gotcha... when i said you guys.. i didnt mean to the laker fans only, i meant damn near all of NT s&t... yeah the espn thing sucks... at first i thought it was ok because we are finally in the light again, but its way OD now.... trust us heat fans know that the C's and the lakers are the ones to beat... the lakers the most, you guys are the champs and have the best player in the league playing less minutes to save his @#*@ for the playoffs and the finals... good luck to your guys this season unless you play us... hope to see yall in the finals...

i gotcha... when i said you guys.. i didnt mean to the laker fans only, i meant damn near all of NT s&t... yeah the espn thing sucks... at first i thought it was ok because we are finally in the light again, but its way OD now.... trust us heat fans know that the C's and the lakers are the ones to beat... the lakers the most, you guys are the champs and have the best player in the league playing less minutes to save his @#*@ for the playoffs and the finals... good luck to your guys this season unless you play us... hope to see yall in the finals...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

it's gonna fun come june on here  lemme change that and say playoff time because while the lakers and heat should be in the finals it's a long season and you never know what can happen.  once bosh gets it together and mike miller comes back that team is going to gel,  i'm really curious to see how their playing come march/april when they've been playing together for a while.  they have some weaknesses but for the most part that team is build to work around their flaws.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

it's gonna fun come june on here  lemme change that and say playoff time because while the lakers and heat should be in the finals it's a long season and you never know what can happen.  once bosh gets it together and mike miller comes back that team is going to gel,  i'm really curious to see how their playing come march/april when they've been playing together for a while.  they have some weaknesses but for the most part that team is build to work around their flaws.

Back
Top Bottom