8. Golden State

NBA Champions: Miami Heat

Finals MVP: Who else?

Key Headlines: Westbrook gettin' traded too

I could have sworn I made one of these already.. Let's see if I can remember

Most Valuable Player: Kevin Durant
Defensive Player of the Year: Dwight Howard
Rookie of the Year: Anthony Davis
Sixth Man of the Year: Jose Calderon (I really have no idea.. I would have said Harden, but he isn't a bench player anymore)
Coach of the Year: Avery Johnson
Executive of the Year: Mitch Kupchak

All-NBA 1st Team:
G Chris Paul
G Kobe Bryant
F Kevin Durant
F Lebron James
C Dwight Howard

East:
1. Miami
2. Boston
3. Brooklyn
4. Indiana
5. Philadelphia
6. New York
7. Milwaukee
8. Atlanta

West:
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Oklahoma City
3. San Antonio
4. Los Angeles Clippers
5. Denver
6. Utah
7. Memphis
8. Dallas

NBA Champions:
Lakers over Heat (6 Games)

Finals MVP:
Kobe Bryant

Key Headlines:
Golden State, Minnesota suffer injures that keep them from the playoffs. Bulls miss playoffs within the last few games of the season. JJ Reddick will be traded. Jose Calderon will be one of the biggest rumors of the trade deadline.... One player on the All Star team this year will be traded.

Last edited:
5PlTg.gif

no one is hating on the Clippers, they suck and you are probably the only one who thinks they are title contenders when in fact they arent even close. SORRY
espn got them ranked 5th in the entire league as title favorites. 
mean.gif

Clippers team is going to be ravaged by injuries.

Warriors are going to be fun to watch when healthy

Hornets are going to be much improved.

Celtics, one last run, again, for the 5th time. :lol: Credit to them.

Wade is going to be broken down again by year end, his glimmer of hope is if Ray can stay healthy all year, and keep Wade under 30 minutes a night with 15-20 games missed to just chill.

Durant is going to be even better by LEAPS.

Bron is going to be much better, playing much more relaxed now, scary thought.

Spurs are going to Spur. Flame out soon as they match up with a team that can study them for a week and dismantle them with ease.

I have a really, really, bad feeling about Andrew Bynum this year. I pray that I'm wrong, I just feel him playin 60+ last year was a fluke.

Knicks are oddly put together, however, if they somehow get pieces to fit, they could do something. Big if tho.

Nets, eh, they'll be alright, still don't expect much from them at all.

T-Wolves, lookin forward to what they can do.

Crazy random prediction, Lamarcus gets traded. Port needs a huge move, and he flirts with heart issues, blood issues, this that, Port history, they just pull the plug and flip him before he goes down and really ends that franchise forever. Flip him for multiple pieces, try it all over again.

Dallas flames out. I don't expect them to work out, at all.

Nuggets are going to be TOUGH, but they have George Karl in the postseason, non threat.

West is going to be loaded once again, even the bad teams would still finish 5-6-7 in the East.

I feel alright so far with these. I didn't mention the Lakers at all, but I'm a bit surprised by their start to say the least. :lol:

Lakers arent making the playoffs.
Dwight will leave for Brooklyn.
Kobe will retire.
Gasol will be traded for 3 average role players.
Metta will ride out his contract and retire.
Laker/Kobe haters have a country wide parade.

3/4 of the season bump.

Is there any argument between MVP and ROY or are people still not convinced?

Clippers team is going to be ravaged by injuries.

Warriors are going to be fun to watch when healthy

Hornets are going to be much improved.

Celtics, one last run, again, for the 5th time. :lol: Credit to them.

Wade is going to be broken down again by year end, his glimmer of hope is if Ray can stay healthy all year, and keep Wade under 30 minutes a night with 15-20 games missed to just chill.

Durant is going to be even better by LEAPS.

Bron is going to be much better, playing much more relaxed now, scary thought.

Spurs are going to Spur. Flame out soon as they match up with a team that can study them for a week and dismantle them with ease.

I have a really, really, bad feeling about Andrew Bynum this year. I pray that I'm wrong, I just feel him playin 60+ last year was a fluke.

Knicks are oddly put together, however, if they somehow get pieces to fit, they could do something. Big if tho.

Nets, eh, they'll be alright, still don't expect much from them at all.

T-Wolves, lookin forward to what they can do.

Crazy random prediction, Lamarcus gets traded. Port needs a huge move, and he flirts with heart issues, blood issues, this that, Port history, they just pull the plug and flip him before he goes down and really ends that franchise forever. Flip him for multiple pieces, try it all over again.

Dallas flames out. I don't expect them to work out, at all.

Nuggets are going to be TOUGH, but they have George Karl in the postseason, non threat.

West is going to be loaded once again, even the bad teams would still finish 5-6-7 in the East.

I feel alright so far with these. I didn't mention the Lakers at all, but I'm a bit surprised by their start to say the least. :lol:

I like where I came out. Pretty solid so far. Wrong on my LMA trade tho.

I agree that the Knicks will make huge strides this year though.

-Thunder decide they can't afford to give Harden a max contract extension and he get's dealt at the trading deadline.
-Magic are going to come very close to setting the worst ever 82 game season record :lol:
-Nets will finish with a better record than the Knicks.
-Maloof family sells franchise to the billionaire up in Seattle.

Lebron blows out a knee

Melo attempts a career high 31 shots a game.

Wade gets his manhood taking from him by RW0 on Christmas Day. Not quite sure what that entails yet.

:smh:

I guess the Knicks and Clippers were the BIGGEST positive surprises this year. Both winning their respective divisions and getting high playoff seeds.

So...how did everyone's predictions turn out?

Considering the James Harden trade hadn't happened and Andrew Bynum was gone the whole year. I did pretty well. I underestimated my Knicks and overestimated Deron Williams (thought this was going to be his year to show out in a Chris Paul type of way, although he had a good second half). Said the Lakers were going to have problems and big drama in the beginning (guess the drama was all year) but eventually get to the 3rd seed, that was wrong. Predicted the Dwightmare.

PMatic are you going to make a playoff prediction bracket? You need to!!

:lol: at so many people predicting the Lakers to make the Finals and beating the Heat. Kobe finals MVP. The hype and bias was crazy in here :rofl:

Last edited:
CP predicts the Clippers will be ravaged by injuries. Wrong LA team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom