The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

what's blackmon run, mid-high 4.5? shouldn't hurt him, he doesn't lose any speed in pads

alshon the return of usc mike williams (recent good version)

rueben randle could improve that draft stock a lot by going back, marques colston right now, but i remember some of the hype in 09

are we going get a mock draft going before the combine?!

and how many teams we got covered?

Is Blackmon in that same AJ, Calvin Johnson, etc. elite class as a rookie?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Is Blackmon in that same AJ, Calvin Johnson, etc. elite class as a rookie?

No.

Can you name one thing that Blackmon is elite at? I think he has a NFL game but he is a notch below AJ and CJ. More like Hakeem Nicks.

30t6p3b.gif
Alshon. Hope those numbers are to make the 4.6 he will run look good. He is so good though.

I didnt see anything special from him on deep balls in the same way I see AJ Green or CJ on a weekly basis. He does attack the ball well but its usually on a short route he turns into a long gain. I dont think he will be breaking those big ones in the NFL anywhere near as often. I like him, he is good, but I just do not see a high ceiling.

If he ever averages more than 14 or 15 YPC in the NFL on a large sample my hat is off to him.

the usualguy who trains alot of the nfl hopefulsfrom outta LSU and the state of Louisiana said Janzen Jackson is the best athlete he's ever worked out.

smh cant turn away from that weed tho

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yes.

The young WR talent in the L is absurd and it's only gonna get deeper over the next few years

Dudes better than Green or Mega?? 
eek.gif

Damn, but yeah Blackmon is gonna be a freak wherever he lands.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yes.

The young WR talent in the L is absurd and it's only gonna get deeper over the next few years

Dudes better than Green or Mega?? 
eek.gif

Damn, but yeah Blackmon is gonna be a freak wherever he lands.

He said deeper not more talented.

I wouldn't mind Cincy grabbing Jackson in the 3rd if he lasts that longs our safeties are
sick.gif

People really think Luck is gonna come out and perform better than what Cam did last year?? (Watching ESPN btw )

I've seen people label Wright as the best WR in the draft and there have been rumblings that people aren't as high on Blackmon as everyone would think so that's not as surprising. Having Floyd over him is surprising, though.

But Weeden over RG3 is shocking. Never thought that I'd see that.

^ he has weeden as his 8th overall prospect (with RG3 9th).. check the far right for the overall rankings

Back
Top Bottom