The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Wow, janoris jenkins got the "antonio cromartie starter kit" & has 4 children already by 3 different mothers. He better hope to get drafted so he can pay the child support.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Kiper said his "skill level" was Elway Like...

why is that "Lulz" worthy ?
Because he never had the skill level of Elway. He never had much skill period. Anyone that ever watched him play should've been able to see that. He played on talent alone. He actually might be the laziest QB I've ever seen play from college & of course to the pros.

playing on talent alone is basically saying his skill set was awesome

its like saying a guy has 5 tools in baseball. he may not live up to it but its there.

Jamarcus was a 5 tool QB

do not kid yourself

Yes he was lazy and thats why he didnt pan out, not because he lacked skills

I think Cardinals will take Floyd, DeCastro or Reiff in that order if available. Melvin Ingram if they're feeling funky.
pimp.gif

I really got my heart set on Tampa taking Claiborne. I wouldnt be mad if Trent or Kalil fell to us and we took them though.
But no way we need to trade up for Trent, too many holes on the team. Plus Ronde is gone after this year and Talib could be too, so we definitely need a high caliber CB.

Im also really interested to see what we do about the LB position. Drafttek.com got us taking Zach Brown in the 2nd round.

I just dont see how the Bucs can take anyone but Claiborne. Eric Wright is a good pick up.

Talib is in danger of not being able to play due to legal problems.

Ronde has to move to FS or inside permanently.

How can you play in the NFC South and not have at least B+ Corners?

Where are both Doug Martin and LaMichael James projected to go?

Would LOVE to see one of them (Esp Martin) picked up by the G-Men.

For ONCE, Reese needs to focus on the offense.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

If the Jets stay where they are, I want DeCastro or if he's gone, Mike Floyd.

I'm hearing Chandler Jones name more and more but I'm not crazy about em.

Jones would fit perfect here, reminds me of adalius thomas....id take floyd before him tho, i want no parts of upshaw

I read some report that they had Ronde working out at Safety during the work outs.

he was rated 108 out 109 corners by profootballfocus.com

C'mon Vikings!!! Make me happy for once. Go Mo, or move down.

Actually, I'd also find it awesome if they took Trent Richardson. That would be great.
laugh.gif

Pat are apparently talking to the Seahawks about trading their 31st & the aint's 27th to move to 12th. It's believed they want Mark Barron if he's there...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

C'mon Vikings!!! Make me happy for once. Go Mo, or move down.

Actually, I'd also find it awesome if they took Trent Richardson. That would be great.
laugh.gif

Why wouldnt you want Kalil?

Ponder needs to be protected if he is the QB of the future for yall.
Plus arent yall a cover-2 team?

LES, I've got Martin and James rated as second-rounders but Martin could go late-first. Did Clayton just say the Eagles are trading up to Jacksonville's spot for Kuechly or Gilmore, what about Cox?

i just hope the draft breaks the following people are gone by the eagles pick in the 1st..

the obvious: luck, RG3, richardson, clainborne, blackmon and kalil

I REALLY HOPE: tannehill, coples, barron, reiff, decastro, floyd, chandler jones and upshaw

Would really like to see the Lions move up to get one of the top corners...

Edit: just read that Kirkpatrick is dropping on a lot of draft boards and could be available for us at 23
nerd.gif
very interesting...

^^ Browns are eyeing that. IF Tamba trades up to 3, do the Browns take Claiborne or Blackmon?

IF Dre will be there at 22.. Brownies may take Blackmon then Dre

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

Pat are apparently talking to the Seahawks about trading their 31st & the aint's 27th to move to 12th. It's believed they want Mark Barron if he's there...
or melvin ingram possibly
nerd.gif

If he makes it all the way to 22 and y'all take him I will be pissed
laugh.gif
. To be honest Ill be happy with Jenkins too or even one of the DEs, but so much more comfortable with Dre

Back
Top Bottom