The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

If I remember correctly, Kirkpatrick's only had 3 INTs during his college days & I think they all came in one season. That's turrible. He's got size, vert, & that 40 time but I don't see him as a 1st or 2nd round guy. His arrest for that herb in January didn't help either even though the charges were dropped.

Listening to SVPs radio show & Jim Brown was old & crotchety has heck. He called Trent Richardson ordinary.

TROLL:

COLTS trade #1 to the Broncos for Peyton Manning ... they restructure his deal... Broncos get Luck to play for Elway.

##!% is goin down

You can be a cover 2 team but going against those NFC North WR's you need a CB who lock someone down. Plus those QB's are zone shredders.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

If he makes it all the way to 22 and y'all take him I will be pissed
laugh.gif
. To be honest Ill be happy with Jenkins too or even one of the DEs, but so much more comfortable with Dre
Man I would rather take Hightower in the first and move up in the 2nd to get Jenkins.  Gilmore looks like he is going to be a top 10 and I don't think it is worth moving up to get Dre.  DE is not a big need imo.  We need a starter to replace Levy or move Tulloch outside and put a guy like Hightower in the middle.  Moving up to get Janoris in the 2nd is less costly and for a player that is arguably just as good as Kirkpatrick. 

If Kirkpatrick is there we should take him, but I think he will be gone by that 23rd slot.  I just hope they don't go offensive line.  We do need a few players replaced up front no doubt but none of the guys seem like standouts at that area in the draft and we need to address defense outside of our front 4.

All these teams that pass up Mo Cleezy are going to feel stupid.

Two guys I haven't really heard much about in this draft that I think could be good are Devier Posey & Keshawn Martin.

Damn, all the pundits have The Steelers picking Hightower (kanye shrug). I guess that's great considering we cut James Farrior but I was really hoping for o-line. Ben def needs protection on the field (lol & off). I have a feeling the ratbirds are going to try & trade up for him though...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Damn, all the pundits have The Steelers picking Hightower (kanye shrug). I guess that's great considering we cut James Farrior but I was really hoping for o-line. Ben def needs protection on the field (lol & off). I have a feeling the ratbirds are going to try & trade up for him though...

laugh.gif
i was just reading an article about how the steelers and ravens got the same people targeted
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tonight.
pimp.gif

Hoping Barron is still around when the Cowboys pick, doesn't seem likely reading these latest rumors.

So whose coverage are y'all going with tonight? NFLN or ESPN?

Watched the draft on NFLN for the first time a few years back, haven't looked back since.

Anyone know if Prime gonna be apart of the NFLN crew tonight giving his recent legal troubles?

Just hope Reid doesn't get lazy and takes another DE. Cox or Keuchly would be great.
EDIT: Toine, who does the NFLN coverage?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Just hope Reid doesn't get lazy and takes another DE.

Cox or Keuchly would be great.
this.. all of this..

i could even deal with brockers.. who would be a good run stuffing DT for us right away and can grow in other areas..

or hell even poe

i'm just not a huge fan of the DEs that could go in the first and how they would fit for us

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Just hope Reid doesn't get lazy and takes another DE.

Cox or Keuchly would be great.
this.. all of this..

i could even deal with brockers.. who would be a good run stuffing DT for us right away and can grow in other areas..

or hell even poe

i'm just not a huge fan of the DEs that could go in the first and how they would fit for us

Wouldn't be mad with Brockers. Want no parts of Poe though. 
And it's not that I don't like the DEs available, it's just not something we should target in the 1st. 

You think we take a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round? I say no, but it's possible. 

^ i'd rather wait until next year to go after a QB (where we should be going into the draft with all of our guys locked up again AND we can basically trade whatever to move up for a guy)..

wouldn't mind cousins or weeden as a backup (basically to replace kafka).. but i wouldn't want a QB before the end of 3rd/4th

if D. Poe is a work out warrior with Bad film, why isnt Chandler Jones being called the same ?

he is projected to go in top half of the 1st round. when did he dominate a single meaningful college football game ?

I now firmly believe there is no one in this draft that will make a impact on the Browns's upcoming season, unless it was RG3 or Luck.

..doesn't matter who we draft at this point...another 4-12 season is upon us
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by psk2310

laugh.gif
i was just reading an article about how the steelers and ravens got the same people targeted
laugh.gif
BURFICT

Back
Top Bottom