The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ha ha exactly Balt would've taken him
What a great 1st round for the Steelers. DeCastro falls into our lap & ratbirds lose out on Hightower....Lovin' it...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by theone2401

What happened to Leodis McKelvin? :LOL

roll.gif

isnt he still returning Kicks and being a Bum At the Same Damn Time

LT and WR were more of a need.
I am still lost with this pick. 
indifferent.gif

McKelvin will be full time returner now. Aaron Williams out played him last year.

But LT still needs to be addressed before anything else.

All those years trading down down down down and the Pats finally trade up and get playmakers.  Super Bowl done pissed the man off. 
laugh.gif

They only have 2 picks left the whole draft. 
eek.gif
  You KNOW they trading down now. 
laugh.gif

Wade Phillips-influenced pick. Texans are gonna be up there in sacks again. Reed, Barwin, Mercilus, JJ Watt...that's a deep set of pass rushers a la the Giants

Ha, ha, ha...ratbirds lose out on Zeitler too...They needed him to replace Grubbs...At least they can target a C...

wouldn't surprise me to see GMEN draft an offensive linemen or WR with their pick, but so many guys still available.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

wouldn't surprise me to see GMEN draft an offensive linemen or WR with their pick, but so many guys still available.
Fleener makes this SCARY
Eli, Cruz, Nicks, Fleener, Bradshaw

or Martin as well. Either way, they are in a good spot.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Alshon perhaps or too soon?

I like what we'v done so far. A lot of depth at Corner in case Hall can't come back until Week 6. Lord knows we needed a huge upgrade at Guard. I would've preferred Decastro, but we also added a 3rd so I can't complain at all.

Back
Top Bottom