The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

we traded up
eek.gif

chandler jones...love the move and pick. finally we dont play it conservative and actually take a chance
pimp.gif

Weeden to the Browns...I am not amused, but I like it, only for the fact that the Texans have plenty of options now

They need a QB though, McCoy is not cutting it.
I know its kind of high, but need some competition there.

...and yes he is old.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where as Colt might not have been the answer... Next year's draft will be QB heavy. That was a reach and they could have easily picked up talent before going after Weeden in the 2nd. Just imo.[/color]

Woah
3peat you gone put Jon at WR?
laugh.gif

To be honest if he was 23 he goes top 10

at 28 going on 29? 

They think he wins the job so I really dont have a big issue with it, you just cant come back and draft QB in 2014.

Browns being the Browns.. So when they suck again this year and Barkley is available what do they do?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Browns being the Browns.. So when they suck again this year and Barkley is available what do they do?

MAN I WANT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE NOW, WE WILL FOREVER SUCK NT, WE JUST DRAFTED A 29 YEAR OLD ROOKIE QB, WE WILL FOREVER SUCK, TIME TO BLOW FOR BARKLEY AND WE STILL HAVE NO WR 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

NT GO AHEAD AND 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 AWAY

By the time the Browns get an above average WR Weedens gonna be 33 years old. The hell is Weeden gonna do with that WR core that McCoy cant. At least they got the first half right.

Originally Posted by im that one

Where as Colt might not have been the answer... Next year's draft will be QB heavy. That was a reach and they could have easily picked up talent before going after Weeden in the 2nd. Just imo.

Agreed.

Take him in the later rounds or fill another need with this pick and get a QB next year.

Back
Top Bottom