The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Still no help for any QB they have...

Have fun carrying the ball 500 times trent.
[/color]

Branch
pimp.gif

If possible, I love the Rams' draft even more now. Excellent value. Fisher and Cecil will keep Jenkins in line. To nitpick, would have went Jeffery or even Hill over Quick. Quick is very raw and inexperienced as a prospect.

thank you jesus..

as talented as jenkins is, i dont want him on my team.. i dont see money helping this dudes reported issues

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rams having a damn good draft... filling holes, not reaching, getting quality.[/color]

Damn, I cant think of the last time the Rams had a good DB since that old light skin _, what was his name? Started wit an 'A' i think
laugh.gif

Phins have a shot at Glenn, Curry, Hosley, Hill, Alshon, we get one of these dudes, please don't take a kicker or some +%@%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

If possible, I love the Rams' draft even more now. Excellent value. Fisher and Cecil will keep Jenkins in line. To nitpick, would have went Jeffery or even Hill over Quick. Quick is very raw and inexperienced as a prospect.
He isnt as raw as Hill.

And he isnt as good Jeffery but his upside is similar and has less question marks.

For the record id take a chance on Alshon but I never met him.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Damn, I cant think of the last time the Rams had a good DB since that old light skin _, what was his name? Started wit an 'A' i think
laugh.gif

Aneanas(sp, know I butchered that lol) Williams right? I remember 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Phins have a shot at Glenn, Curry, Hosley, Hill, Alshon, we get one of these dudes, please don't take a kicker or some +%@%. 
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want one of these three or T from stanford... i'll be happy. All five are good picks though. Please don't fu-k this up...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tackle Jonathan Martin to the Dolphins... Damn good pick and fills a HUGE hole. I like it.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom