The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Are the Bears ever going to take a lineman to help Cutler/Forte? 
ohwell.gif

Great skill guys tho. 

Cox + Kendricks for the Eagles
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Kendricks is gonna be better than Kuechly IMO or at least if you take where they were picked into consideration.

nice..

now go get boykins to play the slot.. who also has value as a return man

!@#$% the Eagles just picked one of the LBs i wanted the Ravens to pick damn heres hoping noone takes Bobby Wagner before we do

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seahawks pick is in... this should be good. [/color]

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

!@#$% the Eagles just picked one of the LBs i wanted the Ravens to pick damn heres hoping noone takes Bobby Wagner before we do

Nice jinx.

Patriots down to their last pick, no trade downs, no adding extra picks for next year? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

That said, they still gonna add 4 starters to a Super Bowl team. 
sick.gif

Kendricks isn't a bad pick but I would have preferred David to run Will next to Ryans. Cutler is rejoicing in Chicago, Marshall/Jeffery. Watch out NFC North.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Patriots down to their last pick, no trade downs, no adding extra picks for next year? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they have 2 in the second.[/color]

Come on Bill, this is where the magic happens

Troy Brown?  BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
pimp.gif

Tavon, welcome to NE, if he resembles the career of fellow alumn Eugene Wilson, I will be pleased

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
They had the softest schedule last year and this year, they don't really need to do much.

pats def. trying to address their swiss cheese def.

damn fools still were an eli to manningham pass away from winning the chip ... i hope the AFC steps up ... i can see it already w/ the pats schedule ... getting a 1 or 2 seed
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom