:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

WITH THE 4TH PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE CLEVELAND BROWNS SELECT:
trent-richardson-opy4-75978.jpg

TRENT RICHARDSON, RB - ALABAMA.

With the 5th pick in the NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Luke Kuechly.
smile.gif

the rams are on the clock until 5 PM eastern time this afternoon

NE is looking to move out of the first round with one of their first round picks. they are seeking a first rounder and a third rounder in the 2029 draft. GMs get at me....

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

If the Rams want the picks for #6 The Bears are willing to trade 1-2-3 and 4 for number 6

HELLLLL NNNOOOOO 
indifferent.gif

Why not for Blackmon?
Like honestly as a Bears fan big fast guys with production dont come along often and I would rather risk some ehh picks and positioning compared to need to get what is still a need.

Marshall, Blackmon, Bennett in the slot....

Or even better possibly Claiborne who can play cover 2 and be a ball hawk, and also play 0 cover 1 and cover 3. Transition Tilman to FS and keep it moving...

Trading up to 6 benefits this team. the price is high, but it works

Originally Posted by primetime21

If the Rams want the picks for #6 The Bears are willing to trade 1-2-3 and 4 for number 6

HELLLLL NNNOOOOO 
indifferent.gif

Why not for Blackmon?
Like honestly as a Bears fan big fast guys with production dont come along often and I would rather risk some ehh picks and positioning compared to need to get what is still a need.

Marshall, Blackmon, Bennett in the slot....

Or even better possibly Claiborne who can play cover 2 and be a ball hawk, and also play 0 cover 1 and cover 3. Transition Tilman to FS and keep it moving...

Trading up to 6 benefits this team. the price is high, but it works

[font=verdana, arial, 'sans serif']
[/font]
or we can keep our picks draft kendall wright in the 1st then draft cb alfonzo dennard, LB bobby wagoner or DE nick perry in the second round we have too many holes to trade away picks we need to get younger at defense.  

Wright is small, I'm not worried about the d and realisticly we need another o lineman more than anything. I will be trading up, but that hull was specific to the Rams, and probably wasn't going to happen the way I put it.

rams are getting blackmon in 16 mins IF their pick isn't in by then

The drop off at corner is higher than at WR, and they need both

i dont think so.. you have 3 high end guys at corner (could be 4, but the 4th guy has his off the field stuff)

and at WR, you blackmon and floyd.. then it's hit or miss

but i just think WR is a bigger need for them.. at some point they have to give bradford someone to throw to

the jaguars are technically on the clock (until 10 PM et).. i wrote a message to the GM letting him know that whenever he is ready to make his pick..

he could go ahead and give the rams blackmon.. hopefully kix4kix can show up before then and makes the pick for the rams

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

The drop off at corner is higher than at WR, and they need both

i dont think so.. you have 3 high end guys at corner (could be 4, but the 4th guy has his off the field stuff)

and at WR, you blackmon and floyd.. then it's hit or miss

but i just think WR is a bigger need for them.. at some point they have to give bradford someone to throw to

That was a joke.....
I just really wanted Justin

WITH THE 6th PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE ST. LOUIS RAMS SELECT:

justin-blackmon.jpg

shouldve not given the rams a pick and let the draft keep going much like the vikings a few years back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom