:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

The Miami Dolphins select...

Melvin-Ingram.jpg

Melvin Ingram - DE - South Carolina

BREAKING NEWS

The Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers have agreed to the following trade:
  • The Eagles will send the 15th and 46th picks to the Panthers
  • The Panthers will send the 9th pick to the Eagles

WITH THE 9th PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT:

if any teams are interested in stockpiling picks.. the eagles are looking to trade back into the 1st.. PM me

^ apparently Reiff's stock was never that high. But Martin @ 10 is a bit shocking. But at the same time Levi Brown went #6 to the cardinals. so teams will most def reach for a need.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I personally like Martin and maybe even Adams over Reiff. 

yea i get that, but martin at 10 is a reach, he wouldve been there at 20-25 imo, shouldve traded back or taken Floyd

I've seen maybe 2 Iowa games this year, and more like 8-9 (@ minimum) Stanford games. I'm no OL expert, but from what I have seen Martin performs as well as Reiff and he is athletically superior and that Stanford program is hot right now. 2nd best LT in the draft and I didn't feel like trading.

not sure i would want any tackle other than kalil in the top 10..

i think reiff's ceiling is a solid right tackle.. and martin i'm just not sure.. i'd prob value decastro over him, since i know he's going be a damn good guard for years and could prob get him a little later (late teens to 20s)

WITH THE 11th PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE KC CHIEFS SELECT:

d_decastro_111206_wide.jpg

David Decastro OG Stanford

Back
Top Bottom