:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

Gilmore
pimp.gif

i really want to see where tannehill and poe go in this thing..

just saw something on twitter about poe's stock dropping with the draft approaching

What's the reason for Poe dropping, level of competition? Thought he was flying up boards after the workouts, not that I necessarily agree.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

What's the reason for Poe dropping, level of competition? Thought he was flying up boards after the workouts, not that I necessarily agree.

just think these guys are going back and watching the film and not seeing the freak who showed up to the combine

!+$# i was trying to trade up and get Floyd
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
god i hate the jets

%++@. DeCastro, Floyd and Gilmore gone at 17?

Not huge on Cordy Glenn or Dre Kirkpatrick at this spot. I'll take Coples. D-Line is going to be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by thetruth03

There wasnt any $ on the line then. Money will change a man lol

A player whose only motivation for working harder/playing better is money you don't spend a 1st round pick on.

Why?

Because San Diego has no chance of ever winning anything with Norv Turner as their coach, and Rivers window of opportunity is nearly closed...
The San Diego Chargers will begin the preliminary stages of grooming their next franchise quarterback and select...

dm_120412_nfl_kiper_mcshay_tannehill.jpg

Are the Pats looking to trade up?
All it would take is those 2 first rounders

All Jokes aside

With the 18th Pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Chicago Bears Select Dre Kirkpatrick of Alabama
moz-screenshot.png
images

Very cereal. Look at Aaron Rodgers and how sitting behind Favre helped him. This would be a great opportunity for him to learn from Rivers for the next few years. I wasn't going to take just any QB that was available at this stage though, I wasn't expecting Ryan to last so long. Dude has the skills to be a stud in a few years with some hard work. 
We realistically aren't going to go very far with our current roster, so why not start grooming him now while we play the last few years of Phillips career out?

Originally Posted by Noskey

No no no, I'm glad you came through. I just got home literally 30 minutes ago
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Posted that last message from my phone 2 minutes before my last class. Thought people would take all day to make their picks like the last couple days. Should have had a backup plan, lesson learned.
We can be co-GM's
laugh.gif

Lol co-GM's it is my dude 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

just think these guys are going back and watching the film and not seeing the freak who showed up to the combine

Poe did nothing playing in CUSA.

I watched the one game of his I could find and he made ONE play...he is terrible.

Quinton Coples is way more Jamaal Anderson than Peppers

Just watched another game of his.
I am not great at evaluating defensive lineman but he looks average at best.
Do not want.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Very cereal. Look at Aaron Rodgers and how sitting behind Favre helped him. This would be a great opportunity for him to learn from Rivers for the next few years. I wasn't going to take just any QB that was available at this stage though, I wasn't expecting Ryan to last so long. Dude has the skills to be a stud in a few years with some hard work. 
We realistically aren't going to go very far with our current roster, so why not start grooming him now while we play the last few years of Phillips career out?
Lol dude is 30...Favre was like 36!

Back
Top Bottom