The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors on pace to beat the 72-10 record :smoking

Personally I think it doesn't matter if they're singing that song. They just having fun. Obviously none of them are doing the drug itself. Then again, I can see how it's a bad look for kids looking up to

Personally I think it doesn't matter if they're singing that song. They just having fun. Obviously none of them are doing the drug itself. Then again, I can see how it's a bad look for kids looking up to

The NBA has a long, sordid history with cocaine though. It ruined a lot of careers and was torpedoing the league. The NBA has been very sensitive about it, and I'm not sure it was just the Warriors FO making this decision.

How is it obvious that none of them are doing it? :nerd:

why does Wall only have 7 shot attempts but with 8 t.o.... Stop passing the ball and use your athleticism to get to the hoop.

How is it obvious that none of them are doing it?
nerd.gif
Mo Speights = suspect #1

That song is turrable. 
I thought so at first then one day I left the house without my ipod and had to listen to the radio. They played it like 6 times, then when I got to the club they played it like three more times. It was over after that I was hooked.

brooklyn gettin way too big for its britches man

msg gonna need to invite the mariachi band from the 7 train to even this up

Last edited:
Wizards turned over the ball 8 times in 7 minutes in the 3rd.

That's beyond embarrassing for an NBA team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom