The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batum did it a few years ago, and Kirilenko awhile back (multiple times).

There have only been like 15 ever. Hakeem is responsible for many of them.

Damn, Leonard missed a 5x5 by one assist.

Itching to see one.
Felt like a king when I got the achievement for doing this in 2k.
laugh.gif

As much as I sometimes hate Kobe, congrats to him.

Dude has had an amazing career, surpassing the GOAT... Respect!

You know whats crazy? If lebron has about 4-5 more 2k seasons, He'll surpass Kobe. and hes only 29

He turns 30 in 15 days.

If he continues with Irving & Love he will average about 24-25 at most. We'll say he stays there. Just like last 2 seasons. In between 2000-2100 total points.

Let's say they will both play 50 more games this season. 1275 more points for each of them.

That puts Kobe at 33,585 to LeBron 24,981. Kobe 19 Seasons. LeBron 12 seasons.

He'd pass Kobe's theoretical total after this season, in December of his 17th season . He'll be 35 to Kobe's 36.

That's assuming he shoots 56% like 2012-13, 13-14 and not 49% like '14-15, and he doesn't begin to take a lesser role in the offense.

He also got a huge head start being a starter his first 2 years on a crap team to Kobe being a backup on a playoff team. Then Kobe's 3rd year a lockout season and losing a bunch of games. 4,800 minutes and 2,800 shots. And no that doesn't diminish what LeBron has done.

For Kobe to even have it close in terms of number of seasons, based on how his career started is actually a testament to how good he has been.

Last edited:
Damn, I can't wait for this game Tuesday.

I usually stick to TT points and o/u when betting Grizz games, but I'm definitely considering playing Grizz ML BIG. I'm thinking the spread will be around 2 or 3 points and I'm sure a lot of people are going to be picking Golden State in that game. Considering we've only lost 1 home regular season game since February (Spurs) and the Warriors struggle against Memphis, I think the streak ends Tuesday.

Conley vs Curry :nerd:

Last edited:
Russ might really sneak into that mvp consideration if gsw go into a slump

Its not about stats and dunks. I think Steph is a better leader. He actually gets his team mates involved. Its hard to imagine Russ as mvp when hes still ecstatic at times and make foolish plays.

He turns 30 in 15 days.

If he continues with Irving & Love he will average about 24-25 at most. We'll say he stays there. Just like last 2 seasons. In between 2000-2100 total points.

Let's say they will both play 50 more games this season. 1275 more points for each of them.

That puts Kobe at 33,585 to LeBron 24,981. Kobe 19 Seasons. LeBron 12 seasons.

He'd pass Kobe's theoretical total after this season, in December of his 17th season . He'll be 35 to Kobe's 36.

That's assuming he shoots 56% like 2012-13, 13-14 and not 49% like '14-15, and he doesn't begin to take a lesser role in the offense.

He also got a huge head start being a starter his first 2 years on a crap team to Kobe being a backup on a playoff team. Then Kobe's 3rd year a lockout season and losing a bunch of games. 4,800 minutes and 2,800 shots. And no that doesn't diminish what LeBron has done.

For Kobe to even have it close in terms of number of seasons, based on how his career started is actually a testament to how good he has been.

To piggyback, it's really a testament to how crazy he turned up starting in 00'-01. He's really done all of his scoring from 2001 onward. When you don't start averaging 20 a game until your 4th year in the L, the 3rd highest scoring mark in league history probably shouldn't be in your sights.

Russ >>> Curry. And I like Steph a lot. He's not seeing Russ in terms of overall impact on a game especially defensively.

Its not about stats and dunks. I think Steph is a better leader. He actually gets his team mates involved. Its hard to imagine Russ as mvp when hes still ecstatic at times and make foolish plays.

Hes playing like the best player on okc & if you still dont think russ gets his teammates involved then idk what to tell you

Damn, I can't wait for this game Tuesday.

I usually stick to TT points and o/u when betting Grizz games, but I'm definitely considering playing Grizz ML BIG. I'm thinking the spread will be around 2 or 3 points and I'm sure a lot of people are going to be picking Golden State in that game. Considering we've only lost 1 home regular season game since February (Spurs) and the Warriors struggle against Memphis, I think the streak ends Tuesday.

Conley vs Curry
nerd.gif
I'm all over this one. (taking Grizz)

Just a matter of how much dough

Last edited:
Russy's career apg is higher than Steph's.

It's really absurd what he's doing right now avg 25, 6, 7 on 50% in less than 30 minutes on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom