The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in world are the Kings doing?
laugh.gif

All the athletes were dressing like that in the mid and late 90s.

That was when Jordan was releasing some hard *** Jays. Pro Strong, Vindicate and Mossified.

I can't feel sorry for the Kings, we play you guys on Tuesday..

But it does suck.. Wonder how kevin Johnson feels after all he went through to save the team

This is the way I see it. First kings need to lower expectations. They're a half game out of the playoffs in a relatively young season. Rome wasn't built in one day and I know how much Vivek wants to win now. I believe this could of been the right move if they had someone to replace him. Like a George Karl or dantoni. But they don't, and Malone is still going to get paid. Malone had no idea what he was doing on offense, but he got the most out of gay and now Mcelmore. Cousins was finally maturing. But idk now... Maybe they want another litter pick and try again. Who knows

RIP rockin a pookah shell necklace with an iced out chain. Legit

Staukas 
laugh.gif
 some folks promised this guy would be the goods from day 1

Woj/Vivek trollin' now.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
Dropping the mic. MT @WojYahooNBA Another longterm candidate to monitor for Kings coaching job, league sources tell Yahoo: Vinny Del Negro.

Who Malone piss off?
A new age, Silicon Valley techie owner who made a lot of money in a completely different field and now thinks he can re-invent the game of basketball.

These new owners are on some dumb **** man. Dudes come in with ridiculous expectations and expect those results as fast as they made their money...slow down, you **** boys.

Bring back the Maloofs this new guy is a moron
Didn't he once say he would consider implementing a 4 on 5 gameplan where he would keep a player on the offensive end and cherry pick the whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
EXHIBIT A RIGHT HERE.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Almost forgot about that ****.

That goofy *** Robert Pera from Memphis is another one too.

A new age, Silicon Valley techie owner who made a lot of money in a completely different field and now thinks he can re-invent the game of basketball.

These new owners are on some dumb **** man. Dudes come in with ridiculous expectations and expect those results as fast as they made their money...slow down, you **** boys.

EXHIBIT A RIGHT HERE. :lol: :smh: :smh: Almost forgot about that ****.

That goofy *** Robert Pera from Memphis is another one too.

Pera is from that hedge fund class of owners who are used to flipping assets. And they think they can flip NBA teams too. They get impatient. More of than not, it blows up in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom