The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

canada is the europe of north america 
I'm going to move to the Europe of Europe 
alien.gif

which is probably like Poland or something
i was thinking sweden, but ive never been to europe so what do i know 
ohwell.gif

A new age, Silicon Valley techie owner who made a lot of money in a completely different field and now thinks he can re-invent the game of basketball.

These new owners are on some dumb **** man. Dudes come in with ridiculous expectations and expect those results as fast as they made their money...slow down, you **** boys.

EXHIBIT A RIGHT HERE. :lol: :smh: :smh: Almost forgot about that ****.

That goofy *** Robert Pera from Memphis is another one too.

Memphis has been fantastic with new ownership. Especially when healthy. Can't compare them to the non-sense going on in Sactown.

Lol.. Vinnie..

roll.gif

Dude must really not have seen any of these dudes coach before.. Or even have access to basketball-reference or espn or Wikipedia or anything about these dudes

roll.gif

Just to be clear, I'm laughing at the owner.. Kings fans', I feel terrible for you guys
don't worry so am i. Pissed/laughing at the same time. The more i hear him talk the more i hate him. His stupid *** visions. Needs to remember he's the money, keep his *** out of the basketball operations

canada is the europe of north america 
I'm going to move to the Europe of Europe 
alien.gif

which is probably like Poland or something
i was thinking sweden, but ive never been to europe so what do i know 
ohwell.gif
I would love to live in Sweden....

Scandinavian girls 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Europe is pretty much like China but on the other side of the planet, I think?
i thought america was on the other side of the planet from here

at least according to the pictures ive seen of pharrell driving in china 

i thought america was on the other side of the planet from here

at least according to the pictures ive seen of pharrell driving in china 
its been a while since i've looked at a world map.......

but ya, the Pharrell driving in China pic is probably accurate

don't worry so am i. Pissed/laughing at the same time. The more i hear him talk the more i hate him. His stupid *** visions. Needs to remember he's the money, keep his *** out of the basketball operations

Vivek probably thinks he can revolutionize basketball or some ****. So I doubt it.

His to do list:

1.) Get rid of the guy who said it would be a bad idea to trade for Josh Smith
2.) Trade for Josh Smith
3.) Plan parade route

Everybody blaming Vivek but Malone was his guy, not PDA's. He hired Malone before the GM. PDA probably didn't like Malone or his style from the jump, and decided he wants to move on to somebody that fits his vision for the team. I know Vivek is a hands on owner but i'm now assuming PDA has the freedom from Vivek to build the team he wants.

I'm fine with the move, Cousins and the moves PDA made like Gay and Collison (except Sessions) are the reasons this team has been competitive. Without Cousins Malone's lack of coaching ability was real apparent. They just decided to pull the trigger early. We were expected to be worse than we are but that's not the point because we could easily have a better record if it wasn't for a lot of coaching mistakes he's made. This is the right move going forward.

Last edited:

Vivek probably thinks he can revolutionize basketball or some ****. So I doubt it.

His to do list:

1.) Get rid of the guy who said it would be a bad idea to trade for Josh Smith
2.) Trade for Josh Smith
3.) Plan parade route
repeat of the rudy gay formula

1) trade for josh smith

2) force him to have eye surgery

3) josh smith becomes productive basketball player

4) trade for jr smith, repeat steps 2 and 3

Kings 
laugh.gif
, "Expectations".

B43HKDuIUAAuSlD.jpg

Earlier Sunday evening, Kobe Bryant  passed Michael Jordan  for sole possession of third place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list. Shortly afterwards, Jordan released a statement to the Associated Press  congratulating him:

It’s a nice, classy acknowledgement from Jordan of Kobe’s accomplishment. The notoriously competitive Jordan can’t be happy about being surpassed, but it’s hard to argue with Bryant’s talent or work ethic, so it’s hard for Jordan to be too upset.
Classy move but we all know what he really thinks

And they think they can flip NBA teams too. They get impatient. More of than not, it blows up in their face.

That type of management has trickled down to a number of NBA teams' front offices as well, but the jury's still out on whether it's successful or not.

@do work son
Tell your uncle to chill, dawg.

Nah, turn up. I'm here for this because I'm waiting for them to actually try the 4 on 5 defense

Real talk I think that 4 on 5 thing would work for an 11yrs old and under basketball tourney.Nobody can hit an outside jumpshot at that age anyway and these kids are not good enough in making decisions to exploit it we tried that thing in practice playing 4 against 5 when I was that age cause we were the tallest team back then and when one guy got hurt we would run practice like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom