The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 Goats. 1a and 1b. And then everybody else.

a793cd74_tumblr_inline_n7ahk7V2Yh1qkztg5.gif

Remember ****** were all excited after the first week of the season...saying crazy **** like Miami would still be a top 4 team? :lol:

The things ****** were saying after one week of basketball was hilarious. ****** using 4 games to justify their predictions for the entire year :lol:

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 59m59 minutes ago
[Del] Harris says Shaq was the least focused of all the great players he coached. Adds Shaq could've been the greatest ever if he had Kobe's focus

I've always figured this was the case about Shaq, but this is the first time I've heard any coach or GM actually come out and say it.

That's pretty much the story on Shaq. He had all the tools to be the best and most dominant player of all time, but rarely cared enough to actually do it. There was perhaps no greater player than him when he was at his absolute peak, but it was so short-lived that I can't even put him in the Top 10 all-time (I put him 5th all-time for centers). He got swept out of the playoffs more times than he won it all, and he wore out his welcome in three places.

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 59m59 minutes ago
[Del] Harris says Shaq was the least focused of all the great players he coached. Adds Shaq could've been the greatest ever if he had Kobe's focus

I've always figured this was the case about Shaq, but this is the first time I've heard any coach or GM actually come out and say it.

This is supposed to be news? It's been said a lot by a lot of die hard nba fans myself included.

Shaq def could have been one of the greatest to ever play by a mile if he actually cared.

Is it wrong to feel that way about Lebron relative to Shaq?

Like I feel if he had half the aggressiveness of a Jordan, Kobe, AI he'd like at least 4 rings

We've seen too many times where he'll just be disengaged

At much as you can hate "chuckers" I respect dudes who have the nuts to take the shots and not be safe

This is supposed to be news? It's been said a lot by a lot of die hard nba fans myself included.

Shaq def could have been one of the greatest to ever play by a mile if he actually cared.

Nah, its not new. I guess what caught my attention was Harris saying that Shaq was the "least" motivated player he coached. Shaq obviously didn't have Kobe's work ethic, but he may have been lazier than I even though before.

Shaq...HOF talent with Basic Game's approach to staying in shape. Lucky for him he was that good and had Kobe by his side (and vice versa).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom