The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat players are falling by the way side. Philly going to get another lotto pick? :nerd:? Probably not.

Steph's gotta keep people's interest and remind them it's his MVP season and nobody else's in bursts throughout though in addition to steady play. He sort of has to continue to do something we rarely see every fifth game or so. Groupthink is huge, if you have it. Gotta keep it though.

In the Bulls-T'Wolves rumored trade proposal that included Butler/McDermmott/etc. for Love, I believe Miami's first round pick this upcoming season was going to be a part of it as well. Bulls own it....

Last edited:
In the Bulls-T'Wolves rumored trade proposal that included Butler/McDermmott/etc. for Love, I believe Miami's first round pick this upcoming season was going to be a part of it as well. Bulls own it....
soooo glad that didnt happen

SiriusXM NBA Radio retweeted
Tom Byrne ‏@1TomByrne · 8m8 minutes ago
Regarding #SacKings, George Karl telling me on @SiriusXMNBA "I'm humbled. If they're interested in me, I'm interested in them" #NBA

Seeing Steph win MVP would be dope.

would'nt be able to tell them lightskin ****** nothing if he wins bruh. When he gets up there to accept that award they gon be like
anigif_enhanced-30461-1417677478-1.gif

SiriusXM NBA Radio retweeted
Tom Byrne ‏@1TomByrne · 8m8 minutes ago
Regarding #SacKings, George Karl telling me on @SiriusXMNBA "I'm humbled. If they're interested in me, I'm interested in them" #NBA

This would be awesome.

this is sadly my thinking :lol:

You're not wrong, IMO. As someone who's gone through seeing his team having a perennial seat in the lottery to being a consistent playoff team (but losing in round 1 or 2), I'd say getting to the playoffs is better.

would'nt be able to tell them lightskin ****** nothing if he wins bruh. When he gets up there to accept that award they gon be like

Do you not put D. Rose in the beige category? He's not quite as light as Steph, but he's not exactly dark either.

Do you not put D. Rose in the beige category? He's not quite as light as Steph, but he's not exactly dark either.

d.rose is a sub category category 'dirty lightskin'. lightskin with dark ***** traits lmao

d.rose is a sub category category 'dirty lightskin'. lightskin with dark ***** traits lmao
nah he beidge.... aint none of his traits dark ^&* traits aside from being quiet

Last edited:

nah he beidge.... aint none of his traits dark ^&* traits aside from being quiet

athleticism..dem naps..

Once OKC breaks into the playoff picture, Westbrook should be in there too.
have teammates ever won the MVP award in consecutive years?

I can only think of football with kurt warner and marshall faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom