The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing Jordan and Pippen to anyone on the Warriors and Kerr to Phil? Okay :lol:

At the end of the day, we just have to agree to disagree or at least until the WARRIORS prove they can beat Memphis on a consistent basis. As of now, I'm going by the history and I understand what you're saying by players evolving and such. Gasol is much better now, Conley is much better now, Zbo is worse. Curry, Klay and Green have all become better.

Memphis doesn't play nothing like they played last year, but they are still a bad matchup for Golden State. We have two elite perimeter defenders to guard their two best offensive players, they don't have anyone to lock Zbo up and I don't expect Bogut to limit Gasol when no center in the league can really guard him. Warriors still run, Memphis is still a half court team. Same core players. Different coaches.

Are you slow? I compared the Coaching not the players. Warriors play completely different under Kerr than they did under Jackson.

As a warriors fan I'm not ashamed to say I hope we avoid the Grizz come playoff time. Them and OKC still scare me the most match up wise

But y'all really need to get off the 'whose a fraud' type talk. The west got 8 really damn good teams no matter how you slice it. Just sit back and enjoy the play

dont be mad, ups is hiring 
I wouldn't want to work with you sorry
I would want to work with you @sea manup  
embarassed.gif

I think Memphis would give it to the Warriors if they played in a playoffs series ..eh, it's all opinions until they actually play it out.
Bruh, GSW don't want that 5 game series. At all.

They need a Clippers round 1 and Houston rd 2 if they want to make the WCF.

Are you slow? I compared the Coaching not the players. Warriors play completely different under Kerr than they did under Jackson.

I was waiting on the first attack. :lol:

There are a couple of things that remained the same with Golden State....

- they still turn the ball over more in games than they don't
- they still one of the fastest teams in the league

Its like me saying "Grizz don't play the same under Joerger as they did under Hollins". We play a completely different way, but we still struggle against the same teams in the NBA. We are a much more efficient offense this year (top 10 at that), but we still will struggle against certain teams in the league due to our core roster. Why is that so hard to understand?

But, I'm not calling them frauds either. I still think they are a contender, but I think they are better off avoiding Memphis in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Honestly. The west is way too loaded. I feel like everyone have a shot of beating each other. If okc falls to 8th seed. I wouldn't even want the dubs to face them first round.

Bruh, GSW don't want that 5 game series. At all.

They need a Clippers round 1 and Houston rd 2 if they want to make the WCF.
I mean, given the chance to play Clippers and Houston or Grizzlies and Spurs, why would you pick the latter? 

There are styles you would prefer to avoid of course

Because Bogut is made of glass and can't be trusted MEM will always be able to bully them. And they have the perimeter defenders to make it tough on the beige bros. Same thing to a lesser extent with OKC but Russ and KD are better players than Steph and Klay.

Last edited:
Because Bought Bogut is made of glass and can't be trusted MEM will always be able to bully them. And they have the perimeter defenders to make it tough on the beige bros. Same thing to a lesser extent with OKC but Russ and KD are better players than Steph and Klay.

ALL THE REPS FOR YOU.

wait....

now, some of you coming around to saying there are styles you want to avoid....meaning bad matchup :lol:

Last edited:
Because Bought Bogut is made of glass and can't be trusted MEM will always be able to bully them. And they have the perimeter defenders to make it tough on the beige bros. Same thing to a lesser extent with OKC but Russ and KD are better players than Steph and Klay.
Eh, I wouldn't consider tonight's game to be Memphis bullying the Warriors, who were missing their starting front court

ALL THE REPS FOR YOU.

wait....

now, some of you coming around to saying there are styles you want to avoid....meaning bad matchup
laugh.gif
No not at all, once again doing the most. In general, Memphis is a team you would want to avoid. By nature. Does that necessarily mean they're a bad matchup? No

Is that why players want a easier schedule? Were the game as intense and physical in the 90s? injuries seems to be too severe in the league. Started from PG this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom